Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese envoy tells US to have a nice big cup of shut the f#ck up.

Red face Chinese envoy tells US to have a nice big cup of shut the f#ck up.

August 17,2006 | LONDON -- The United States should "shut up" with its concerns about China's growing military spending because the increase is no threat, a Chinese ambassador said Thursday.

Sha Zukang, China's ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, told British Broadcasting Corp. radio that American concerns about his country's growing military might were misguided.

"It's better for the U.S. to shut up," Sha said. "Keep quiet. It's much, much better."

Sha said the world need not worry about China's growing economic and military might because "China basically is a peace-loving nation."

"China's military buildup is not threatening anyone," Sha said. "This is a legitimate defense."

China's 2.3 million-member People's Liberation Army is the world's largest fighting force, and Beijing has alarmed its neighbors with double-digit percentage increases in military spending nearly every year for a decade.

U.S.-China military relations have been strained over a number of issues in recent years, including Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's push for Beijing to be more open about its defense priorities, its military budget and its nuclear arsenal.

http://www.salon.com/wire/ap/archive...D8JIH5L82.html
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Chinese envoy tells US to have a nice big cup of shut the f#ck up.

Fuck China! We should arm Taiwan with nukes in response!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Yeah! Nuclear Armageddon would sure show them!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

We could then write off much of our debt and Pax Americana could continue! LOL..I could not write that without LOL.

I think it's right China tells US to 'shut the F* up' cos they're saying the US is nosey, and that US thinks everyone's business should be their business. They could do that to other countries, but not CHina.

I agree w/ China on this one.

Canada should also STFU! *runs for cover from the flying jugs of maple syrup*

Silver Member

Oh please, the U.S. are not to talk with they are armed to the teeth with being the biggest manufacturers and sellers of WMDs,and have the most powerful army in the world. I think their military spending and army is the global threat,not China's,with waging wars left and right.

one big bomb.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

yes because we know bombs solve all the problems!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^^ Exactly. Didn't you know the only country allowed to have weapons ever is the US?

The US should shut the fuck up.

There, I said it.

I agree..but we never will..because we know what's best of course! What makes us any different from terrorists nowadays?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    What makes us any different from terrorists nowadays?
    Better outfits?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^^^ AND Jessica Simpson!

Typically the U.S. does need to shut the fuck up...but I do think China's military build-up is not something to be viewed lightly and overlooked. Too bad douche-bag W among others have been speaking for us. I'm shocked we have any credibility, despite our economic/military world stature. I can't stand the "dubya" administration or any of the horseshit it stands for. So I hope no one thinks I am at all siding with them when I say I suspect China is priming itself for "superpower" status...and that considering its human rights/animal rights/censorship history among other things I find that worrisome.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information