Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MsDark

Thread: Fake Hymen Sales Boom In Germany

A*O

Default Fake Hymen Sales Boom In Germany

The massive migrant influx into Germany from mainly-Muslim countries has reportedly boosted business for a local company selling ‘fake hymens’ to women eager to prove their virginity to partners.

According to its website, VirginiaCare produces the “self-dissolving artificial hymen with real imitation blood” as a “simple and pain-free way to simulate virginity without the need for medical intervention”. As the marketing blurb explains:

The goal is to have bloodstains on your bedsheets on your wedding night. This is exactly why we at VirginiaCare have developed the artificial hymen. The advantage here is that you do not have to recreate your hymen surgically, since VirginiaCare achieves the same end result. “Bloodstains on the night of your wedding!”

The German-made fake hymens are made up of two ultra-thin cellulose skins holding sterile, freeze-dried blood powder. They dissolve in reaction to moisture and heat created during sexual intercourse, releasing “bovine blood” which comes out “just at the right time and in the right amount” to convince a sexual partner of the woman’s virginity.

The huge numbers of Muslim migrants entering Germany are said to be responsible for a surge in sales of the cheap alternative to the typical £1,750 cost of surgical hymen reconstruction, reports Metro. This is because the consequences for Muslim women from strict families who lose their virginity before they are married can be fatal.

A Pakistani couple living in Germany were recently jailed for life for the ‘honour killing’ of their 19-year-old daughter who they found out had been stealing condoms for sex with her boyfriend. As a result of bringing ‘shame’ on the family, her father strangled her while her mother watched.

In a review for VirginiaCare, one customer wrote: “If your product did not exist, I would not now exist either.”

(Breitbart)
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The massive migrant influx into Germany from mainly-Muslim countries has reportedly boosted business for a local company selling ‘fake hymens’ to women eager to prove their virginity to partners.
    Germany has always been a migration country and noone ever called that massive migant influx before. There are certainly alot of christian women who want to go full Madonna hit single in their wedding night, too. I can't with the muslim shaming underlying this article.

A*O

I know Germany has a large and rapidly increasing Muslim population along with several other European countries. These migrants/workers are necessary to keep the economy and welfare system functioning because the "local" birth rate isn't high enough. The same applies to most of Europe which is committing demographic suicide.

I have no problems with Muslim immigrants per se provided they assimilate, learn the language, get a job and don't try to kill their hosts. Many of them don't and expect special treatment or exemption from local customs and laws but I'd say that about any migrant of any religion. I'm an immigrant myself.
    Dame Edna Everage

Raise your hand if you had blood stained sheets or knew anyone who had?

Not from sex. Not ever. Even the first time. Only from a mis-timed menstrual cycle that started while I was still in bed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

I didn't bleed either. Maybe because I always used tampons before I was deflowered. If I thought my father/brother/uncle was going to strangle me for not having a hymen on my wedding night and a bunch of rellos checking the bed sheets I might have been more careful.
    Dame Edna Everage

Wonder how many have been killed that were actually virgins, just didn't bleed?
    holly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information