• 2 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 1 Post By McJag

Thread: Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize...Seriously

Default Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize...Seriously

what the hell are they thinking SMH

Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize…Seriously / Queerty

Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace PrizeSeriously

Well. Well. Fucking well. Someone somewhere in some state of mind thinks Vladimir Putin is making the world a happier, safer place, having nominated Russias anti-gay, anti-Chechnya, anti-Georgia, anti-shirt president for a Nobel Peace Prize. Wait, what day is it? Did April Fools sneak up on us again?

Being the leader of one of the leading nations of the world, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin makes efforts to maintain peace and tranquillity not only on the territory of his own country but also actively promotes settlement of all conflicts arising on the planet, wrote officially-sanctioned Nobel Prize nominators, the International Academy of Spiritual Unity and Cooperation of Peoples of the World (invoking Putins middle name no less).

The Russian (shock!) advocacy group said at a press conference Tuesday that Putin is far more deserving of the prize than Barack Obama, who won the prize in 2009, because he opposes military intervention in Syria they of course neglected to mention that Putins been supplying weapons to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, whos systematically killing his own people but you know, details.

Barack Obama has the title of Nobel Prize winner the man who initiated and approved such aggressive actions on the part of the United States of America as in Iraq, Afghanistan, some others, and now is preparing for invasion of Syria, said Iosif Kobzon, a popular Russian singer and a member of Parliament at the press conference. I think our president, who is trying to stop the bloodshed, who is trying to help to resolve this conflict situation through a political dialogue, through diplomatic language, deserves this title more.

In all fairness, Obama inherited Iraq and Afghanistan, but there are certainly other people more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize especially since O won that a bit, shall we say, prematurely. Meanwhile, Putins been hard at work making peoples lives miserable for over a decade.

Aside from his international indiscretions of which there are many Vladimirovich hasnt been promoting much peace within his own borders, at least not when it comes to the LGBT citizens of Russia. He signed a law this summer banning propaganda of so-called non-traditional sexual relations among children and another banning foreign adoption of Russian orphans from countries where same-sex marriage is legal. As a result, this institutionalized homophobia has been linked to notorious acts of kidnapping, torture and even murder.

In Putins peaceful mind, however, thats not the stuff of discrimination. He even sometimes awards them with state prizes or decorations for their achievements in various fields. Well in that case, forget the Nobel Peace Prize and bump this man up to sainthood. Theyre apparently giving those out to anyone these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

The fuck? After he started a war with homosexuals and is selling weapons to the middle east? Fuck that shit.
    MsChiff and mjw like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Selling weapons to the middle east? Somebody stop him. He'll cut into the US profits.
    sputnik likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wait-maybe they meant Piece Of Shit.
    Seth82 likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Selling weapons to the middle east? Somebody stop him. He'll cut into the US profits.
    right? i mean, didn't Obama get him one of them there nobel prizes???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

And that is when i lost any respect i had left...nothing surprises me anymore!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Thread Information