Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yanna

Thread: Tunisian Woman Committed To Psych Ward After Posting Topless FEMEN Shots Online

Default Tunisian Woman Committed To Psych Ward After Posting Topless FEMEN Shots Online

A 19-year-old Tunisian girl was committed to a mental hospital by her parents after posting topless photos of herself in on a website for the Ukraine-based topless radical protest group FEMEN. Amina (last name unknown), had been corresponding online with FEMEN leader Inna Shevchenko since the end of February, mostly discussing the introduction of a branch in Tunisia.

On March 16th, Amina appeared on the Tunisian talk show Labes (posted above), her face blurred to protect her identity, to discuss her yen to bring FEMEN to Tunisia. One Twitter user points out:

She disappeared four days ago after her family's discovery of her topless shots on the website she'd created for FEMEN in Tunisia (which has since been hacked and replaced with excerpts from the Quran). From The Atlantic:

One photo shows her topless, smoking a cigarette, with "My Body is My Own and Not the Source of Anyone's Honor" scrawled in Arabic across her chest. Another shows her raising her middle fingers to the camera, with "Fuck Your Morals," written on her torso.

The Salafi Islamic preacher Almi Adel, who serves as the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice in Tunisia, called for Amina to be stoned to death for possibly inciting an "epidemic" that's given "ideas to other women." In her attempts to track Amina down after the girl's Facebook was removed and her phone died, Shevchenko came across a video of Amina's aunt saying that she was "now with her family. She had decided to kill herself and so posted nude pictures of herself online."

Richard Dawkins, the author of The God Delusion, has voiced his support for Amina, and other concerned individuals have flocked to Twitter with the hashtag #amina, a campaign on Free Thought Blogs to make April 4th the International Day to Defend Amina. There's also a petition to protect the girl over on Change.org.

Young Tunisian Woman Committed To Psych Ward After Posting Topless FEMEN Shots Online
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I wonder if she'll ever be heard from again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What's next, a fucking lobotomy?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She had decided to kill herself and so posted nude pictures of herself online.
    Seriously? Suicide by stoning, then?
    Lenny likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Amina Tyler: Topless Tunisian Protester Tells Femen She Was Beaten, Kidnapped & Drugged By Her Family (VIDEO)

Tunisian activist Amina Tyler has revealed she was beaten, kidnapped and drugged by her family after posting pictures of herself baring her breasts online.
    The 19-year-old was also forced to endure a humiliating “virginity test” in the aftermath of her protest, which inspired women’s movement Femen to organise a “topless jihad” in support of her.

Amina, who was threatened with stoning after posting the images with the words “Fuck your morals” written across her chest to the Femen-Tunisia page, told how she was beaten by her uncle and cousin and taken to a remote village where she was given powerful sedatives.
    She spoke of being examined by her aunts in the family kitchen to see if she was still a virgin – describing it as a “horrible” experience, “against my freedom”.
    She added: “Every day they were teaching me morals. They forced me to read the Koran. I am an atheist.
    “They put their hands on my head and started to read the Koran over my head, that was horrible.

“They took me to the Imam every day, who said ‘Your daughter is doing this against her will.’”
    Of her “incarceration” she said: “They gave me medicine in strong doses. I had to sleep and be calm every day”.
    An escape attempt saw Amina get as far as a main road where she tried to flag down a car, but she caught by relatives who screamed at her “Why are you doing this to your family?”
    Amina Tyler: Topless Tunisian Protester Tells Femen She Was Beaten, Kidnapped & Drugged By Her Family (VIDEO)

Jesus, that poor woman.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Unfortunately, I'm not shocked by what happened to her. If anyone is a candidate for immigration asylum, its her. Let her come here.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information