Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israel under fire

Default Israel under fire

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-...0-Oct-2011.htm - source

Since Saturday, October 29, over 30 mortars and rockets have been fired on from the Gaza Strip at Israeli communities including Ashdod (population of over 200,000), Ashkelon (population of 113,000), Gan Yavne (population of 19,000) and the Eshkol Regional Council, killing one and wounding at least three people, and damaging several buildings, including a school.

The latest escalation began after a Gaza rocket hit Ashdod on Wednesday, October 26. In a joint IDF and the Israel Security Agency, IAF aircraft attacked a cell of terrorists preparing to fire long-range rockets from the southern Gaza Strip. This same terrorist cell was responsible for the rockets fired at southern Israel last Wednesday. A commander of the Islamic Jihad and four of its munitions experts were killed.

On Saturday afternoon, rockets were fired from Gaza into Ashdod, Ashkelon, Gan Yavne, and around Be'er Sheva. One man was seriously wounded in Ashkelon and eventually died of his wounds. Another man was moderately wounded in the Ashdod rocket strike and three others were lightly hurt. Moreover, 17 trauma victims were reported.

As a result of the escalation, classes were canceled in Ashdod, Ashkelon and other towns in the 40-kilometer range from Gaza. Ben Gurion University in Be'er Sheva also called off classes, which were due to begin on Sunday.

Ashdod bore the brunt of the attacks, and was targeted by at least three Grad rockets. One slammed into an empty school, and a second struck in the nearby Gan Yavne Regional Council, moderately wounding a man who was searching for his son.

Burned cars after a rocket fired from Gaza exploded in Ashdod (Photo: Reuters)

A third rocket slammed into a parking lot between two multi-story residential buildings in Ashdod. It set several vehicles on fire and left behind extensive wreckage. The flames were doused by Israel Fire and Rescue crews, who also broke into homes in nearby buildings to rescue residents.

In Ashkelon, Saturday's rocket fire claimed the life of 56-year-old Moshe Ami when when shrapnel hit his car. A second rocket fired at Ashkelon scored a direct hit on a home, setting gas canisters on fire.

Islamic Jihad and the Al-Aqsa Brigade terror gangs claimed responsibility for Saturday's Grad rocket attacks against southern Israel. Footage released by Islamic Jihad Saturday night showed terrorists firing the rockets at Israel using a portable rocket launcher installed on the back of a pickup truck - a method of attack that had not been used in Gaza previously.

Overnight (30 October), IAF aircraft targeted six terror activity sites in the Gaza Strip. Three rocket-launching sites and one terror tunnel were targeted in the northern Gaza Strip, and in the southern Gaza Strip two terror activity sites were targeted. Both Direct and secondary explosions were reported.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, visiting Bosnia-Herzegovina, reportedly said: “We are not seeking violence with the Palestinians and we do not want to 'heat up' the situation, but we won’t suffer one rocket barrage after another without a response. Therefore I hope that already tonight, the rocket barrages will stop with the intervention of neighboring countries, the international community and the Palestinian Authority."

What did you think was going to happen when you continuously oppress an entire nation?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, visiting Bosnia-Herzegovina, reportedly said: “We are not seeking violence with the Palestinians and we do not want to 'heat up' the situation, but we won’t suffer one rocket barrage after another without a response.
    Try not building settlements on what specks of land they have left.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Israel practices apartheid, I don't feel bad for them. Sorry.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^^^
    what they said.

and i bet israel will retaliate disproportionately with an attack that will kill dozens more people than the number of victims they suffered, and call it self-defence.

stop building settlements, and get out of all the existing ones, and then we can talk.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

LOL
    Only somone who is misinformed would claim that Israel has a color or racial problem. Israel's Black Ethiopian Jews now numbers 105,000. Another 10,000 more are soon to arrive. Unlike apartheid South Africa which wanted to expell its Indians, Israel has welcomed 60,000 Indian Jews. And more continue to arrive.

All in Israel including Circassian, Druze, Kurds, Armenians, Arabs, Beduin, and non-Jewish ARE citizens of the Jewish State - have equal rights. Gays and women can fight openly in Israel..try that in Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Girl View Post
    LOL
    Only somone who is misinformed would claim that Israel has a color or racial problem
    or someone who is Palestinian.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

LOL
    Only somone who is misinformed would claim that Israel has a color or racial problem. Israel's Black Ethiopian Jews now numbers 105,000. Another 10,000 more are soon to arrive. Unlike apartheid South Africa which wanted to expell its Indians, Israel has welcomed 60,000 Indian Jews. And more continue to arrive.

All in Israel including Circassian, Druze, Kurds, Armenians, Arabs, Beduin, and non-Jewish ARE citizens of the Jewish State - have equal rights. Gays and women can fight openly in Israel..try that in Iran.
    Okay, I get it. So Israel only has a problem with? I really think they should stop welcoming all these people since they're having some space issues, where are they going to put everyone?

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

LOL

a·part·heid *(-pärtht, -ht)
    n.
    1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
    2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
    3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.
    I think that you are mistaking the first for the other definitions of apartheid.
    Because the one nationality that the israelite do NOat welcome is the Palistinians.
    And why compare Isreal to Iran? Is it that oppressive in your mind that you link the two??
    Free Charmed.

The tides are turning against Israel in the US. The no longer have the financial power they once had as many other groups have risen. It will be interesting to see this play out over the next few years.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LOL

Except I trust the one person I get my editorial opinions from, as opposed to you- the queen of sunshine and roses in the land of milk and honey. My friend actually served in the Israeli army and saw his country's actions firsthand. You can't tell me that Israeli citizens burning down the place of worship of other Israeli citizens is acceptable, and that's exactly what happened then and now: Israelis burning down the mosques of their fellow citizens to drive them away and take their land. Not even talking about the Palestinians here, they're doing it to their own countrymen!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

LOL

and that's great. there are a lot of things about israel that i like and admire, but that doesn't take away the fact that while they are doing these positive things, they are also building illegal settlements and ghettoising palestinians. so instead of deflecting the criticisms we're making by mentioning the positive things, why don't you address the matter at hand, namely the illegal settlement thing and how they are claiming and taking over land that was never theirs?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Except I trust the one person I get my editorial opinions from, as opposed to you- the queen of sunshine and roses in the land of milk and honey. My friend actually served in the Israeli army and saw his country's actions firsthand. You can't tell me that Israeli citizens burning down the place of worship of other Israeli citizens is acceptable, and that's exactly what happened then and now: Israelis burning down the mosques of their fellow citizens to drive them away and take their land. Not even talking about the Palestinians here, they're doing it to their own countrymen!
    I SERVED THE ISRAELI ARMY and let me tell you - these things RARELY happen, and they only happen with a very small group of morons from the settlements (which I HATE, believe me)

So - as well as the fact that such things are VERY rare - - - - you CAN'T tell that this is worse than terror bombings and rockets shooting toward Israel, killing many people. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    they are also building illegal settlements and ghettoising palestinians. so instead of deflecting the criticisms we're making by mentioning the positive things, why don't you address the matter at hand, namely the illegal settlement thing and how they are claiming and taking over land that was never theirs?
    You still don't get that stettlement citizens DON'T REPRESENT ISRAEL? They're a small groups of idiots that cost nothing but trouble - and even so - - - they're million times better than any palestinian terrorist!

And this is for all the big "experts" - - I'd like you all to watch this VERY intelligent arab lady, Wafa Sultan - and listen to what she has to say.

Al-Jazeera Wafa Sultan discussion on Muslim belief and clash of civilizations. - YouTube

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information