Thread: Silvio Berlusconi: 'Chinese communists boiled babies'. China protests.

Red face Silvio Berlusconi: 'Chinese communists boiled babies'. China protests.

ROME: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, campaigning for reelection next month, accused Sunday Chinese communists of having had babies boiled.

"I am accused of having said that the (Chinese) Communists used to eat children," he told an election rally in Naples on the south of the country.

"But read 'The Black Book of Communism' and you will discover that in the China of (Chairman) Mao (Zedong), they did not eat children, but had them boiled to fertilise the fields."

Berlusconi has accused the centre-left opposition coalition, reported by opinion polls to be in the lead with general elections due on April 9 and 10, of including "three parties which proudly declare themselves to be communist".

As the election approaches Berlusconi's language has become ever more virulent as he attacks judges, employers' representatives and his opponents, which he accuses of having secret plans to raise taxes if they win.

"The Black Book of Communism" was first published in France in 1997. Under the rule of Mao (who died in 1976) China faced severe famine in 1959-61 with tens of millions believed to have died.

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/mar20...n/update.shtml
    China, which is marking 2006 as the Year of Italy, has denounced comments by Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi that the Chinese under Mao Zedong boiled babies.

"We are dissatisfied with this groundless talk," China’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement faxed to Reuters on Tuesday.

"Words and deeds by Italian leaders should benefit the stability and development of friendly relations between China and Italy."

Berlusconi, who has been accused of being obsessed with the "communist threat" in Italy, said on Sunday that communists had a history of boiling babies.

"Go and read the black book on communism and you’ll find that under Mao’s China they didn’t eat babies but boiled them to fertilise the fields," he told a rally.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/news/newswi..._template.html
    This man is the shame of the country.

Default Re: Silvio Berlusconi: 'Chinese communists boiled babies'. China protests.

Well Chinese cosmetic companies use the tissue from executed Chinese prisoners in their products. Whynot?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Silvio Berlusconi: 'Chinese communists boiled babies'. China protests.

seal killer!^^^Why should we listen to you

Well, at least my outfit is more fashionable than the dead Iraqi hat you're sporting.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^but I got some nice sparkly burqas to go with the hat! *swishes around room in flowing pink sparkly burqa under twirling disco light*

SVZ

is it gay in here or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    ^^but I got some nice sparkly burqas to go with the hat! *swishes around room in flowing pink sparkly burqa under twirling disco light*
    I can see your toes! HARLOT!

*stones Sojita*

^^^I have the feeling that "????" is the story of your life.

Careful you two...remember the board rules.

Thread Information