Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ark school board member wants gays to kill themselves

Default Ark school board member wants gays to kill themselves

An Arkansas School Board member recently launched an inflammatory anti-gay tirade on Facebook that ran the gamut from basic bigoted slurs, to encouraging "fags" to commit suicide and announcing that he'd disown his own children if they were gay.

In response to a a massively popular Facebook initiative to show support for gay youths in response to a recent wave of suicides, Clint McCance, a board member in the Midland school district in northern Arkansas, wrote this screed, provided to the Advocate:

"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers killed themselves. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

The reaction to the post was both positive and negative, the Advocate reports. McCance responded to one detractor, saying:

"No because being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag then dont tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I dont care how people decide to live their lives. They dont bother me if they keep it to thereselves. It pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die. If you arent against it, you might as well be for it."

After one commenter invoked McCance's Christianity and his willingness to seemingly talk hatefully about the families of other people, McCance wrote back:

"I would disown my kids they were gay. They will not be welcome at my home or in my vicinity. I will absolutely run them off. Of course my kids will know better. My kids will have solid christian beliefs. See it infects everyone."

Towleroad has detailed screenshots of the dialogue.

A Facebook page entitled "Fire Clint McCance" has since popped up, already mustering the support of nearly 12,000 people at the time of publication.

Protesters have also started a petition to Dean Stanley, Superintendent of the Midland School District, calling from the removal of McCance from the board.
    Clint McCance, Arkansas School Board Member, Wants 'Fags' To Commit Suicide

I just feel sick about this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Get cancer and die slowly and horribly.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It's a bigoted Arkansass hillbilly fuck. They still exist unfortunately. But they're slowly (but not slowly enough) dying out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Starting to look up...
    (there's more but there's a video separating it so IDK)

Dr. Tom Kimbrell, the state Education Department director, has stiffened the state response to the hostile comments about gay people made by Midland School Board memberr Clint McCance on his Facebook page. Kimbrell suggests that McCance should resign from the School Board.

I strongly condemn the statements that appeared on Mr. Clint McCance’s Facebook page. These comments in no way represent the viewpoints of the thousands of dedicated public school board members, administrators, faculty, staff and students in Arkansas. “Every student in Arkansas must be educated in a nurturing environment, free from discrimination or harassment. The statements attributed to Mr. McCance constitute a significant departure from statements we expect from our school leaders. The divisiveness and disruption of these comments cause me to seriously question the ability of Mr. McCance to remain as an effective member of the Midland School Board.
    “I have been in close contact with the Midland School District superintendent and school board president. They are aware of my strong feelings concerning this matter and I know they share in my grave concern. Along with the members of my staff, I will continue to closely monitor this situation.
    “Despite these unfortunate events, it is my utmost hope that the students in the Midland School District and across the State of Arkansas clearly understand that they are all valued and have intellectual and human worth, and they deserve the best education we can offer.”
    Source: School chief questions McCance's place on School Board | Arkansas Blog
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This has almost convinced me to resurrect my abandoned FB account to join the group calling for this dicksplash's head.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Evil fucker needs to die in a fire! People like him have no place in this world let alone on the school board.

Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

homophobic piece of shit needs to die in a fire.
    but also: 'thereselves' ???
    and this barely literate hillbilly moron is on a school board? seriously?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I know, it's embarrassing. I noticed the "thereselves" too.

I hope every damn one of his kids turns out gay, and they rally around eachother and disown this fuck. He is probably some kind of pervert anyway-why would he have such a strong opinion on this if he did not have his own skeletons to hide?

I hope someone can dig up some good shit on this fucker.

What a piece of shit. Send his stupid ass down the Missisppi River to rot. >:x

If you search for Clint McCance on fb, a profile comes up. I'm assuming it's not really his. It's funny, his occupation is listed as "unemployable." But there are people writing on his wall (or whoever this is pretending to be him) and this was a comment:

I support you Clint, but weak people are a bit sensitive about WORDS. We have to stand up for our children, this GAY thing is too out of hand. The sad thing is that these sick people and they're supporter think they are Evolving. Nobody wants to talk about GOD, but soon and very soon, they will reap what they sew for their sins. We should Prey for THEM.
    I sew very badly. And I sure don't want anybody Preying for me.

I want him to be caught with a rent boy.

Wtf :/ Fucking hillbilly scum.

Well, we can't have gays going around and ruining the rest of people's lives Ugh. I actually feel like puking now.

And I typed 'feal' at first. I'm worried I may have lost IQ points reading that, too.

Last edited by Ravenna; October 28th, 2010 at 06:52 AM.

"Fire Clint McCance" - a page I'll be joining today!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information