Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime where YOU live!

Angry Crime where YOU live!

Christ, the police helicopters are buzzing overhead yet again as I type this. I thought this neighborhood was getting a little too quiet. Anyone else sick of the rampant crime where they live?...I am against the death penalty..but sometimes.....

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Crime where YOU live!

We've had increased crime here in the last five years ever since the illegal hispanic population arrived. Five burglaries in the last month and this is a gated locked community with a security force!

SVZ

i don't think i've ever seen a police car in this neighbourhood (except to close down parties )....parking enforcement maybe but that's it

Undercover: they should fire said security force
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

God, I live in LA I see helicopters several times a day. The area I live has it's own police force. A couple of kids were throwing rocks into the street and two black and whites showed up plus a helicopter. Overkill but I feel pretty safe around here
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    We've had increased crime here in the last five years ever since the illegal hispanic population arrived. Five burglaries in the last month and this is a gated locked community with a security force!
    I live on the west side of Columbus and that is where all of the hispanics seem to live. However, I don't think they commit alot of crimes...they work hard and boy do they DRINK hard! My car has been hit twice while parked by hispanic drunks! Once right in front of my parents house. They seem to be a problem here only on the roads. A very nice neighborhood(around the Catholic high school) is to my west, and to the east it is not too bad, but north is the hood and south a few blocks is a nasty apartment complex and the crime from the two seems to meet right here in this neighborhood. Oh well I am eyeing a trailer (14X70) a few miles away... so I probably won't be here much longer anyway.(got to git me a few tattoos and a big amerkin flag so I will fit in!)

Just found out we have about 20 convicted sexual predators in the neighborhood.

I live in a city with a huge problem with child melosters , we have more in my zip code than anywhere else , it was so bad our former mayor was charged with sleeping with 15 year old girls !

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Just found out we have about 20 convicted sexual predators in the neighborhood.
    wow Darksithbunny. Be safe! We currently seem to have a violent rapist that ran away from a halfway house here (I have a thread about it in the random forum...) He's somewhere roaming freely.

Does anyone here know self-defense? I don't know if I'll be able to defend myself if I ever got attacked...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    I live on the west side of Columbus and that is where all of the hispanics seem to live. However, I don't think they commit alot of crimes...they work hard and boy do they DRINK hard!
    When they first arrived here it was all innocent drinking and knife fights among themselves. Then something scarier arrived, the MS-13. The MS-13 are the ones responsible for the burglaries and they were clever about it, pulling up to the guardhouse in a white work van marked with the name of a fake cleaning service. The guard waved them in and they drove from house to empty house unloading the vaulables, pulling the van flush against the garage doors. I was out walking that morning and saw them pull up four houses down and just assumed, like the guards and all the other neighbors, that someone had hired a hispanic cleaning crew. They even had on uniforms. The funny thing is that their method was to go from house to house where all the cars were gone and try the garage doors. The people all hit had left the garage unlocked. The local police did catch the guys and it was confirmed they were all MS-13 gang members.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies

Does anyone here know self-defense? I don't know if I'll be able to defend myself if I ever got attacked...
    A hard kick to the nuts seems to work wonders against a rapist or attacker..

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne
    I live in a city with a huge problem with child melosters , we have more in my zip code than anywhere else , it was so bad our former mayor was charged with sleeping with 15 year old girls !
    OMG me too! Where I am originally from, there are like no registered offenders anywhere near our town.

I live near Miami, so I hear helicopters and police sirens all the time...to the point where I had to buy earplugs to sleep. I also live on the beach, so there's always action. Sometimes I feel like I live in a Steven Seagal movie with all the guns, drugs and corruption.

A*O

My neighbourhood is pretty safe but we have problems with kids doing drugs and chroming on the beach. We are at the end of the trainline into the city centre so they all come out here to get their drugs from dealers in the beach carparks. We also have a major 'flasher' problem along the clifftop walk but I've never seen one dammit.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Beach?? A*O I am soooooo coming to visit you. Me and my surfboard.

A*O

Suck it up

I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

We don't deal with much around here. The drug dealer across the street finally moved on.

My MIL's...well now that's the white ghetto (well, mostly hispanics). I am seriously leery of going there at night. Police sirens constantly, yelling and screaming at all hours, strange looking people roaming around the sidewalks. Only a few of her neighbors speak English. I think her house is one of two or three in the area that are not slum-rentals.

She's lived there almost 30 years and my husband grew up there...he thinks he's so hardened...but I know it wasn't anything like it is now, even 10 years ago.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information