Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst celebrity plastic surgery

I can't believe the shot of Hunter Tylo.. She was absolutley beautiful before she did this to herself! I watched the Bold in the Beautiful ALOT growing up! Unbelievable!

Amen to that!

The site with the Joan Rivers before pic bit the dust. I found these from the 1960's/last one is 1971:

http://www.comedycouch.com/images/in...s/jrivers2.jpg
    http://thehookmusic.com/myspace/jimjakejoan.jpg
    Jamd
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1110/...b94322.jpg?v=0

She may have had something done even in those.

She has a new PS book out and I read where she said she made Melissa get a nose job in her teens. She said Melissa is still mad at her about it because she didn't want it done. But Joan said she inherited her nose and needed it. She also said Mary Tyler Moore got mad at her because she said Mary looks like "the joker". Which is funny because Joan looks the same way.

I just can't comprehend why they go for the inhuman look. I suspect there is some self-loathing involved but also some really bad advice from plastic surgeons.

Quote Originally Posted by chavah81 View Post
    I can't believe the shot of Hunter Tylo.. She was absolutley beautiful before she did this to herself! I watched the Bold in the Beautiful ALOT growing up! Unbelievable!
    Same here, she was just stunning at one time, but now she scares the hell out of me. she can't even talk for the lip work!

love your "True Blood" and Puggy pics! you have good taste!

Petunia Pearl

Silver Member

how scary

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Same here, she was just stunning at one time, but now she scares the hell out of me. she can't even talk for the lip work!

love your "True Blood" and Puggy pics! you have good taste!

I can only imagine her not talking with her mouth looking like that It is absolutely heart breaking what she has done to herself

Thank you so much! I love your puggy pic too! Sorry I just saw this post!

Amen to that!

It's normal for the upper lip to be smaller than the lower - it's like some mass hysteria overtook them all and they decided the opposite should be true.

Evans, Linda - Make Me Heal
    Last edited by Miss A; March 29th, 2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added a pic

Elite Member

Wow I've never seen Joan pre surgery! She wasn't bad looking when younger.

Default Mickey Rourke looks better

Mickey Rourke takes off the Halloween mask
    Filed under: Scary Celebrities by thestaff

Mickey Rourke has softened up his appearance with what looks like dermal fillers. His face has lost the hard edges from previous years.

Mickey Rourke takes off the Halloween mask | Awful Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by chavah81 View Post
    I will never understand why Hunter decided to have PS. She did not needed it.
    Growing up I always used to watch Bold and Beautiful and thought she was the most beautiful women out there. Shame she ruined her face.

Bronze Member

Default RE : Hollwood Actress Plastic Surgery

Its nice to all who recreate its natural beauty using plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesChauvi View Post
    Its nice to all who recreate its natural beauty using plastic surgery

These celebrities must so obsessed with their looks that they feel the need to take it further with surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I don't think that before picture of Priscilla is entirely natural.

The same reason why all the people in the OP did it.
    Before all her fucked up surgeries, PP was a stunningly beautiful woman, especially in the late 60's/early 70's. I mean, WOW, what a face. I will never understand PS. Is Hollywood that important? Are these people that vain? I just can't wrap my brain around it. Have they lost all common sense b/c they are celebs???

Her face must be too far gone to fix or wouldn't she have had it fixed by now?

Elvis is lookin' at Pris right about now sayin, "Damn, Cilla....what the fuck????"
    "I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and catch up with them later" Mitch Hedberg...RIP

I so agree. She has to be the worst example of PS ever, a stunningly beautiful woman who would have aged beautifully naturally. Another thing I dont understand about her IS the makeup, the hair and the clothes which add to the horror. Has she lost her mind? really?

Jocelyn grew up in a middle class family in Switzerland. There she became a skilled hunter and pilot. She eventually met and married billionaire art collector Alec Wildenstein. Marriage was difficult. Though Jocelyne tried as hard as she could, it was sometimes a thankless task to jolly her husband out of his somber moods. The only consolations, it seemed, were the lions in his private jungle and his priceless art collection. When Alec's eye began to wander after many years of marriage, Jocelyne grew jealous and believed that drastic measures were called for.

Pushing fifty and insecure about her looks, Jocelyne visited a renowned plastic surgeon. She wanted to revitalize her appearance in order to recapture the Alec she was so desperately in love with. The first surgeries were successful. This happy state of affairs lasted quite some time, and Jocelyne had the feeling that things were once again back on an even keel. So it was with both shock and sadness that she learned Alec wanted to sleep with other women. Not knowing what to do, a desperate Jocelyne formulated a plan that was so audacious in its daring that she may be forgiven for failing to see its drawbacks.

Jocelyne realized that Alec loved his jungle estate, and the cats that inhabited it, more than anything else in life. So armed with this information, she returned to her plastic surgeon with an unusual request: She wanted to be transformed into one of the giant Cats that Alec loved so much. Though surprised at this unorthodox request, the surgeon did his best to comply.

After countless surgeries - no one can say with certainty just how many - Jocelyne the Swiss beauty disappeared, and "The Queen Of The Jungle" took her place. Jocelyne's appearance was indeed striking. The first time Alec saw his new wife, it is said he screamed at the sudden appearance of this creature that confronted him. Naturally, Jocelyne was disappointed, and returned to her plastic surgeon for more work. It is rumored that several prospective patients ran screaming from the office, so concerned were they that they would end up looking like Jocelyne. As the reader may well imagine, this did nothing to improve the poor socalite's anxiety. However, Jocelyne persevered, and hasn't stopped to this day. When questioned as to the precise number and types of surgeries she's had, she merely replies with a smile "no more or less than any other woman".

Source

Awwww, I feel sorry for her.
    A woman has the age she deserves.
    -Coco Chanel

I thought Priscilla was beautiful in the Naked Gun Movies
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information