Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who HASN'T had any work done?

Amazing Talent + Humilty+ Grace + Natural Beauty= Cate

Acting too hard to look dumb+ Virtually no talent + boring Sex tape + ugly chihuahua+ very rich father + even dumber former sidekick + fake new best friend without any panties= Paris

Hope that helped to make a distinction.
    Last edited by princesspink; February 4th, 2007 at 08:19 AM.

I'm adding Kate Hudson to the NO WORK DONE list.

Well, like you said everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And my opinion is Cate Blanchett is just not a looker. Talented? Very. Beautiful? Not quite, unless we're talking about inner beauty here which i'm sure, considering this is quite the superficial site isn't even in the cards. I didn't put her in the same level as Paris Hilton on any basis except that lookswise they share the same, boney bird beak of a nose. I mean, IMO. But, i'm sure she's a great person but then again most of us don't come on here to talk about the celebrities that try to benefit others around them. That's just plain boring. If she doesn't have more than one expensive vechile, and doesn't own three different million-dollar homes, then i'll consider her a 'beautiful person'. And of course most women will say she's beautiful or attractive, she's not intimidating.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

K....I take your points with a pillar of salt, but thats by the by. I wont get into an arguement simply b/c of individual taste. I just can not get my head around your comparitive analysis of the 2 women regarding their looks. (well one woman and 1 troll) Even their noses are totally different, so just dont know where you are quite coming from. BTW it may be boring to talk up those that have a greater sense of purpose, but if you make this sort of comparison after forming of a question, you will get a fairly strong response from those that disagree. Thats all

Yeah, I won't argue or try to interfere with others opinions so I expect the same decency in return. I'll accept what they have to say and respect their individual way of thinking. Freedom of speech, right?
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

ITA, no harm no foul, I will presume that you didnt think I was being indecent

Kate Hudson and Katie Holmes both had nose jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    The DEAL with Cate, is that combined with talent, grace and humility she is a classic and slightly unconventional beauty that rather than spend time talking up her own hype, is happier taking up causes that benefit others around her. The fact that you could consider mentioning her in the same breath as Parasite, shows that you really have no ammunition to base, what IMO would have to be the stupidest comment Ive heard in years.
    I'm a little offended, too. Comparing Cate Blanchett to banned is far fetched, to say the least. And yes, I agree, Cate might be ps free.

^I used to think that about Kate Hudson too, but see the recent pic I posted in the kate hudsons nose thread- looks the same. I say no surgery.

I compared their nose, i'm entitled to my opinion. This wasn't a comparison based on talent, money or personality. End of story.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Amanda Bynes

Me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

But should you, baby saver?
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Helllz no! I'm gorgeous in every way.

Bless you for asking, though. My mullet bestows many plastic jesus prayers upon your heathen head.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    What is the deal with Cate Blanchett? I think she's old, plain and hideous. She's like Paris Hilton in twenty years.
    how...o how can this misunderstanding have occurred....back peddle back peddle. C'mon you compared noses after you posted dumb comments

I believe Cate Blanchett has a beautiful personality. She seems so down to earth and she has a beautiful face, IMO.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information