Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who HASN'T had any work done?

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    Kylie hasn't had a nose job. She used Cocaine for YEARS during her wacko 90's days and it totally screwed up her nostrils cartilage....but the nose shape and size remained identical and the small bump that it always had is still there. She has had some filler injected to her cheeks, to give the face a younger, fuller appearance - but not implants - since they were already very high and defined. Botox - no doubt about it. She also had her teeth filed down, whitened and possibly veeners too.

Dannii's had her nose done (possibly twice), botox, breast implants, eyelids done, permanent make up, teeth filed....
    How do you know Kylie used cocaine??? Do you have any proof of that?

Quote Originally Posted by princesspink View Post
    Cate Blanchett, Hilary Swank, Aishwarya Rai, Charlize Theron, Evangeline Lily, Liv Tyler, Reese Witherspoon.......
    I agree with that list too.

I didn't know Kylie Minogue was a cocaine abuser but its not surprising. I know she was romantically involved for awhile with heroin addict Michael Hutchence but that doesn't mean she was a hardcore drug user like he was. My mum was married to my Dad for 16 years and he was a heroin addict, and not only did she not join him in his drug taking but she ddin't even drink or smoke. So you cant say....

Quote Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post
    How do you know Kylie used cocaine??? Do you have any proof of that?
    Um, it's pretty obvious and many people said so (she also admitted some "experimenting" with drugs)....also, at that time she was all weird in interviews - and in some TV interviews you could even see that her nostrils were wide open and she wasn't behaving like herself....and the whole Michael era did her no favors - she was extremely depressed when they broke up and when he died (she commented weird stuff after, too - that he still visits her and that she feels his presence ) - she even wrote a song for him after his death - Take Me With You....highly recommended, amazing song.

She wasn't a hardcore user like Michael and she stopped using it a long time ago - but she clearly did.
    Last edited by NHKMM; January 31st, 2007 at 09:18 AM.

^Kylie was the one who said Michael didn't intentionally kill himself; he was into weird sexual activity and accidentally died during auto-erotic asphyxiation. She said Michael would never have been naked if he meant to commit suicide. The fact that he was hanging from the door naked with photos of his wife Paula Yates scattered on the floor makes it possible that he died during a sexual act gone wrong- i 100% believe that theory. He didn't intend to die- he was too stoned out of his mind to release the grip on the belt and he strangled himself to death. Kylie and Paula both said he was too proud- he'd never want his dead body to be discovered the way it was discovered- in the nude. I dont believe he intentionally commit suicide either.

^Totally agree. What a f*cked up person he was...

Julia Stiles, obviously

Natalie Portman comes with a question mark

Kate Moss

Julia Roberts had very little done to her face, except for veneers and a little lip plumping

Katherine Heigl!!! She's all natural. She looked the same way when she was 14

Kelly Clarkson.

What about Sienna Miller, by the way. She could be all natural.

What about Shakira?

And that's about it. Except for the guys and the uglies.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Steve Buschemi

I second anyone who has said Reese Whitherspoon (love her)and Julia Stiles (I dont think she is pretty at all unfortunatley). I am also doubting Alicia Silverstone had any work? Not quite sure though.

"Katie Holmes (had implants taken out)".... I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by chavah81 View Post
    I am also doubting Alicia Silverstone had any work? Not quite sure though.
    I dont think so either. She looks natural.

Gold Member

Most of the people on this list are relatively young. We'll see if in, say 15 years, they are still ps free.

Cate Blanchett, possibly the most beautiful woman on this planet has not had a thing done
    I'm using a lot of oxygen and such I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

What is the deal with Cate Blanchett? I think she's old, plain and hideous. She's like Paris Hilton in twenty years.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    What is the deal with Cate Blanchett? I think she's old, plain and hideous. She's like Paris Hilton in twenty years.
    The DEAL with Cate, is that combined with talent, grace and humility she is a classic and slightly unconventional beauty that rather than spend time talking up her own hype, is happier taking up causes that benefit others around her. The fact that you could consider mentioning her in the same breath as Parasite, shows that you really have no ammunition to base, what IMO would have to be the stupidest comment Ive heard in years. Everyone is entitled to an opinion fine Im not dictating, but as you can see there is NOTHING you know about her. That Paris bullshit really kneecapped you luvvy
    I'm using a lot of oxygen and such I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

I smile when i see Cate Blanchett; shes just that lovely.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information