Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you get done? Or would you stay natural?

A*O

Smoking and frying in the sun are the two worst things you can do to your skin. And God bless oily skin - it really does knock at least 10yrs off when you get to be an old hag. I also thank my mother who programmed me from about age 10 to slap on some kind of moisturiser morning and night after a face wash. I thought she was mad at the time but the benefits are showing now.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Believe it or not I'm pretty satisfied with who I am even if I'm not model thin or plastic gorgious. I'd just get a few skin tags removed and the one recently appearing tiny varicose vein zapped.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    Believe it or not I'm pretty satisfied with who I am even if I'm not model thin or plastic gorgious. I'd just get a few skin tags removed and the one recently appearing tiny varicose vein zapped.
    Good for you...it's sad how there are people out there who HATE the way they look. Whenever I feel a little down about my looks (usually it's something totally stupid like my pants fitting too tight and I wish I had anorexia for a week), I think hey, at least I'm healthy! There are people out there who are hooked on plastic surgery and don't like who they are at all. That's really unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    My oily skin drives me nuts, but at least it's kept me youthful. I am in my early 40s, and I look 10 to 15 years younger. I think not smoking has helped, too. Smoking is rough on skin.
    Ditto on that> never smoked. Didn't even take one puff, ever! Besides it ruining one's lungs and skin, I simply find the stench disgusting
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Oh, laser hair removal on everything. I'm one of the unfortunate hirsutes for which laser hair removal was just a godsend.

And lasik eye surgery. In over 20 yrs of wearing glasses none ever fit me right, they ALL slide down my nose all grandma-like. Contacts irritate my eyes after 7-10 hours of wear. I'd love to read something even a foot away without corrective lenses.

And that new, non-invasive laser lipo. As long as they don't cut me, I'm up for it anywhere, particularly on my stupid saddlebags and tummy pooch.

My face, however, I'd leave alone. I'm pretty happy with it, slightly gap-toothed smile and too-thin top lip, mild forehead wrinkles and all.

Silver Member

Nose job and get rid of the double chin (I'm not even fat, and I can't get rid of this stupid thing! I inherited it from my dad, but at least he can hide it with his beard).

I would love to have laser hair removal! I have scars on my legs from shaving over the years. My underarms are so tender it hurts to put deo on after shaving. Maybe in 20 years I'll think of more things but I'm still very young for PS.

Bronze Member

Default natural...who needs it

I'm kinda kidding...I have fake ta-ta's and they were supposed to lift my gwyneth paltrow-like breasts. Now they're just big and saggy. Still, I kinda like nice implants and I'd switch these out for better positioned smaller ones.
    I like moderate lips and (probably need) laser hair removal. Otherwise I'm good (check back in 10 years).

Anything that involves implants freaks me out. The thought alone of having something inside of your body that stays there permanently is disgusting. But that's just my personal opinion, I couldn't stand it.

But in about ten years I will definitely have some botox (between my brows, around my mouth) and maybe some lipo (chin, thighs). And I wouldn't make a big secret out of it. My hubby is against it, but it's my decision.

I want a nose job. That's all I have ever wanted and all I want.

I am pregnant with child #3 so I would definitely have my boobs lifted, my tummy tucked, lipo, and the small bone on my nose shaved. and i would tell the world.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Oh and my teeth perfected!!!! no chiclets though!!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Definitely laser hair removal.
    Something for these smile lines.
    Oh, and a possible breast lift. Not now, I'm only 22. But in about 10 years if/when these babies start heading south, I would consider it.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Silver Member

I would like to have regular facial fat injections because I am older and have a skeletor face (it was pretty full when I was young).

I'd also like to have my nose moved down closer to my lips, if it were possible.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Um, I actually HAVE a little something done before. People are shocked by that because I'm only 14, but I'd go to the doctor's with my mom and she'd let me do certain stuff.

Silver Member

Perhaps when i was in my 50s,and i have enough money for this...maybe...
    Im so scared of being cutting off...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information