Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: What has happened to Angelina Jolie's face?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow, all i can say is DEFINATE WORK DONE! thnx guys and omg can we say heroin-pupils much?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaylaMaria123 View Post
    I always wondered why she looked so different now than before. You could tell that she was a heroin addict by her appearance.

If I had all that work done to my face, and suddenly afterwards people were saying I was gorgeous, stunning, unbelieveably beautiful,(things they never said before) I'd cringe inside because I'd feel like I was lying and being untruthful, they're complimenting a face that isn't really mine..I wonder does Angelina ever feel that way. Because before all the surgery she really wasn't anything to write home about, sure she had some interesting features, but she wasn't beautiful IMO

And when you need all that plastic surgery to make you look beautfiul, doesn't that mess up your self esteem? I wonder how it went..did she go into a clinic and the doctor started pointing at things that needed to be fixed?? she had SO much done to her face..
    I know! I hate that celebs don't just admit if they've had a tweak here or there rather than wallow in all the compliments on their 'natural' appearance. It sets and reinforces an unnatural standard for those without the money or want to have surgery.

I go backwards and forewards on whether I want rhinoplasty. People tell me it would be a waste and I don't need it, but society seems to be reinforcing the tiny straight nose, and mine has a tiny hump (think Megan Fox's nose pre-surgery). I'd also be scared I'd ruin whatever beauty I have naturally.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what are those pictures about? ^ the fact that she looks like an alien?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I know! I hate that celebs don't just admit if they've had a tweak here or there rather than wallow in all the compliments on their 'natural' appearance. It sets and reinforces an unnatural standard for those without the money or want to have surgery.

I go backwards and forewards on whether I want rhinoplasty. People tell me it would be a waste and I don't need it, but society seems to be reinforcing the tiny straight nose, and mine has a tiny hump (think Megan Fox's nose pre-surgery). I'd also be scared I'd ruin whatever beauty I have naturally.
    I feel the same way about PS. There's so much pressure in Hollywood to have the perfect body and face but yet these celebrities lie about getting PS. IMO it's about low self esteem and lying about being a 'natural' beauty.
    Why can't they admit that PS has helped them achieve this ideal beauty. I look at Megan F and Jolie and just think they should thank PS for being so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by JaylaMaria123 View Post
    And when you need all that plastic surgery to make you look beautfiul, doesn't that mess up your self esteem? I wonder how it went..did she go into a clinic and the doctor started pointing at things that needed to be fixed?? she had SO much done to her face..

I aways wondered about PS. Do the docs question or test why he/she wants to get PS?

Surely it all comes to self esteem issues that can be improved without the need of PS?! (maybe I am wrong, don't know).
    Last edited by arie_skop; April 1st, 2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

Hit By Ban Bus!

same with the angular model type faces like Lauren Bacall was stunning when she was 19 but always looked much older than her years unlike Marilyn Monroe w/ the baby type face.
    I've noticed something similar with Brooke Shields. Her defined cheekbones and features looked great when she was young but as she's aged she's taken on a more manly look. She's still attractive but much harsher looking.

I think Angelina just looks haggard and too thin in the first photo, and her eyes look vacant. It makes me wonder if it is drugs or just fatigue and lack of food.

I don't think her old nose was bad. If we had seen her in person, it probably would've looked fine. A lot of celebrities have overly small noses because they look better on the big screen. Her nose job was good because it just refined what she had. It made her look better but not dramatically different.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She still looks better than millions of other women younger than her age.

You seem to have accidentally left on your bolding. See the little B just above your message box? Click that so it isn't highlighted.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    she has some sun damage that appears on her cheeks - you can see it here...

I want that ring!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    wow, all i can say is DEFINATE WORK DONE! thnx guys and omg can we say heroin-pupils much?!!!!
    I believe her pupils would be constricted.
    Last edited by Tati; May 16th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.

Elite Member

No Sweetie, dialated pupils...

Nope scooter, constricted.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^
    Yep your pupils become tiny when you are on Heroin. Heroin Addiction: A Growing Problem

Pupils may become dilated when withdrawing from heroin.

But whatever, this bitch is on something even if not in this photo.

In-out, in-out, shake it all about....

We could do with a list to know what drug does what... For example pupils on coke would be interesting.
    Free Charmed.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information