Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to Angelina Jolie's face?

^ pffffbbbtttt. You clearly didn't earn that degree.

Angelina is nothing but Rubbermaid at it's finest.

I paid good money for that degree!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    well, excuuuuuuse me. Clicky to enlarge.

you fuckin bitch got me laughing out loud here

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    I am an expert on face shapes and let me tell you this. Angelina has what is known as an oblong face (long) with this type of face when you have bones no meat on your body you look more aged than the usual age. We should not forget ton of plastic, drugs, alcohol, stress and sleepless nights also cause problems to the face. There are problems with make ups too, there are some types of skin whereas you cannot apply make up all the time otherwise you get wrinkles, a round Angelina's eyes there is too much wrinkles I wonder if anyone has noticed. AJ has had A Nose Job, Jaw line implants, her upper lip plumped to match her bottom lip and a very early boob job. She also had cheek implants and Botox. She had a tummy tuck. She is also in the process of getting laser treatment to remove the veins from her legs and arms. I have 12 children but my face has not changed except my body. We should not forget Angelina is A Queen of Surgery! Surgery Queen!
    my new blog entry on my myspace

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh yes I have got a college degree. I have adopted kids from my cousins who died on a car crash so dont get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Damn that's pretty bad ass. How long did it take you to earn that degree?

And what is your expert opinion on Jolie's face?
    Totally off topic ... but I have a degree in storytelling.. no wait, that's 3rd eye on Rock of Love ... Bus
    Oh yes I have got a college degree. I have adopted kids from my cousins who died on a car crash so dont get me wrong.
    good for you... twitchy and sweetie are just being mean.

we know aj is one uggly mofo
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I am an expert on face shapes and let me tell you this. Angelina has what is known as an oblong face (long) with this type of face when you have bones no meat on your body you look more aged than the usual age. We should not forget ton of plastic, drugs, alcohol, stress and sleepless nights also cause problems to the face. There are problems with make ups too, there are some types of skin whereas you cannot apply make up all the time otherwise you get wrinkles, a round Angelina's eyes there is too much wrinkles I wonder if anyone has noticed. AJ has had A Nose Job, Jaw line implants, her upper lip plumped to match her bottom lip and a very early boob job. She also had cheek implants and Botox. She had a tummy tuck. She is also in the process of getting laser treatment to remove the veins from her legs and arms. I have 12 children but my face has not changed except my body. We should not forget Angelina is A Queen of Surgery! Surgery Queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    well, excuuuuuuse me. Clicky to enlarge.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

How honorable of you.

Now on to the good stuff....tell me where I can register for classes in regards to face shapes.

me too me too me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post

I think it's just the fact that her hair is limp and darker and the lighting (?) that's making her look slightly more cryptkeeper than usual. The other picture is from the beginning of October.
    I think that other thant he usual botox and fillers, that she lost too much of the "baby" weight too quickly & she's back to looking like Skelitor's sister again...
    Free Charmed.

You are PRICELESS!

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

The sultry looks don't age as well as the cuter/baby-faced looks do.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ true, same with the angular model type faces like Lauren Bacall was stunning when she was 19 but always looked much older than her years unlike Marilyn Monroe w/ the baby type face.

Found this little gem on USmagazine.com

7:42 PM Anonymous Says:

What is up with this Chinnifer crap. I am an expert on face shapes and let me tell you this. Jennifer has an oval face, which is the top notch type. This is the face type one would want to be. Now, Angie has what is known as an oblong face (long). So, it is strange to hear people critize Jen's chin as though she has this long face, when in fact, Angie does. Long face examples are Sarah Jessica Parker. Moreover, just an FYI, although Reese Witherspoon has a heart-shaped face, she has a more pronounced chin than Jennifer. Does anyone pick-on Reese? So all you Jen Bashers regarding her chin, what is your problem? You don't know a thing!
    Usmagazine.com | News - VIDEO: Kendra & Bridget Debate Who'd Look Better in Playboy: Jen or Angie

sound familiar..
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

^ omg awesome!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information