Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the pillow face

Elite Member

Default re

Just doing the lower face won't help the overall youthfulness of the face. (Unless your face really is in good shape with just an isolated spot that looks older than the rest.)

If you use a good doctor and you don't go overboard with the stuff, using fillers in the mid-face area can have a rejuvenating effect on the entire face. I haven't had anything done myself, but I write about fillers etc. as part of my work.

Cheek augmentation and filling in the tear trough area can give a lift to the entire face--even the lower face. It just has to be done skillfully and with restraint. Chances are that a lot of the middle-aged actresses that you see who look 'good for their age' have had fillers--just done properly.

Same thing with skillful use of Botox--it's barely noticeable.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    It's not so much the cheeks that need it, as directly under the cheeks.. that's the part that's hollow
    That's what I was thinking. They're all filling in the wrong spot. As you get older your cheek bones tend to become more prominent because you lose the fat below them, putting fat on top of the bone, who thought that was a good idea? That explains why they all start to look like aliens.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Just doing the lower face won't help the overall youthfulness of the face
    You are so right. As we age, we lose tone & volume.
    I worked full-time for a facial plastic surgeon on the east coast, now I do his event planning part-time. This Monday, I had two 1 cc syringes injected along the top of my cheek bones. I tell all my friends, male & female and they're amazed it's not obviously apparent. I believe the problem is that patients don't know they should seek out a facial plastic surgeon to do their face & neck versus a body doc, whose business is mostly breasts/tummies/lipo, for below the neck. Ever since starting Botox 5 yrs ago, I only get it done once every 5/6 months, so my face moves & isn't frozen like Nicole Kidman.

I'll be 50 next yr and can pass for mid 30s
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

HWBL, is the after pic up there a more recent one of Priscilla? Because she looks far better in that one than countless others I have seen of her about a year or more ago. Or was it taken as she started her path to Gothface Hell?

If the former, she really looks much better than she did. Looks like she's leaving herself alone for a change.

I'm not against plastic surgery alltogether, but some people go so overboard. It's like looks may have been the only thing some of them had going for them and they're scared of what's going to happen when they lose their looks. It actually backfires on most of them and the result is a scary, desperate, cartoonish old lady who would've looked better aging gracefully.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    HWBL, is the after pic up there a more recent one of Priscilla? Because she looks far better in that one than countless others I have seen of her about a year or more ago. Or was it taken as she started her path to Gothface Hell?

If the former, she really looks much better than she did. Looks like she's leaving herself alone for a change.
    I think the most recent one, in which she's older, is from the Dancing with the
    Stars thing - around the time people finally began to notice she couldn't move
    her face anymore and the excuse of "a mean doctor injected me with motor
    oil" stuff made its debut.
    The younger pic was taken around the birth of Lisa in 1968, when her teeth
    still showed when she smiled. The fashion and make-up was hideous, but
    underneath all that crap was a very beautiful young woman.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Priscilla Presley underwent bad plastic surgery at the hands of a shady character who was posing as a medical doctor. She's not the only celebrity client to fall for the fake credentials of the phony physician. Daniel Serrano is currently serving an 18 month sentence for performing procedures using imported substances that were not FDA approved. He entered a guilty plea in Los Angeles Federal Court for conspiracy, smuggling and use of unapproved drugs.
    The injections occurred around 2003. Serrano, an Argentinian, claimed what he was injecting was better than Botox. What it turned out to be was low grade silicone. Several women, including Larry King’s wife Shawn King & Lionel Richie’s wife Diane held injection parties in their homes. Serrano smuggled the non FDA approved drugs into the US.

If you want something done to your face, find a licensed Facial Plastic Surgeon in the US.

Use this official website:

Facial Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery Academy
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

How you go from...

To this..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Donatella has one of those weird, fucked up faces.. it looks like it could be photoshopped but then it doesn't.. you kind of wrestle with yourself about where or not her scariness is authentic.

Damn, Donatella was almost ok before, why the hell do people do that to their faces I will never know.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Thanks Diva! I didn't realise how pretty she was beforehand. She just needs a bit of eyebrow pencil here and she'd be stunning.

Now she looks awful. She's really ruined what she had! Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    beauty is only skin deep (where's the scalpel?)

Wow, had no idea Donatella looked so nice before

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i can't wait to get my pillow face! i'm working on that for my bday

Bronze Member

LOL look at Nicole. Why does she think people are going to believe her when she says she hasn't had any procedures?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information