Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Renee Zellweger's new face

I do wonder though, if she had the surgery to keep the lids out of her line of vision...considering her squintiness was so extreme. Can't begrudge her that, and in any case, I think multiple news articles focusing on her face = going too far. She's always seemed like kind of a fragile person to me.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^^^
    i agree. I always thought she was so good in her role in "white oleander" because it's probably close to her real personality.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She is a completely different person! It's as if the role of Renee Zellwegger has been recast!
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

That boyfriend's hair freaks me out. He played with Clapton on the Crossroads tour and he just has that filthy, dirty unshaven look that I hate. I just read he dated Sheryl Crow whilst he was still married. I'm skeeved by his looks and her death stare.

Something happens when they do they that kind of eye surgery. Something with their forehead and eyebrows that creates a hard expression. Renee's expression was changed a lot by this.

I "love" how some people think that this is just a face of a person who is aging naturally:

Gold Member

Renee Zellweger just looks stressed and sad in these latest pictures -- sad as in depressed. She's stopped using Botox on her forehead, so the wrinkles show and she looks more her age. She really needs to get those eyebrows neatened up so that she looks more like herself. She's had a few rough years -- a disappointing marriage that perhaps kept her from having the children she wanted, a downturn in her career, plastic surgery that has altered her appearance so dramatically -- and I hope she gets to a good place. I've always liked her and I wish her well.

she still looks like she could suck the paint off the side of a car.
    sprynkles likes this.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Renee Zellweger just looks stressed and sad in these latest pictures -- sad as in depressed. She's stopped using Botox on her forehead, so the wrinkles show and she looks more her age. She really needs to get those eyebrows neatened up so that she looks more like herself. She's had a few rough years -- a disappointing marriage that perhaps kept her from having the children she wanted, a downturn in her career, plastic surgery that has altered her appearance so dramatically -- and I hope she gets to a good place. I've always liked her and I wish her well.
    The funny thing is that she claims that her new appearance is because she is happy...

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I "love" how some people think that this is just a face of a person who is aging naturally:
    I don't think her face looks jacked up in these shots. She's got lines. I know 45 year old women who look like this with good skincare and genes. Whatever she's had done hasn't erased a lot of years from her.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

In general, I think she's looking better. Her face always used to look so puffy and bloated...the new face makes me wonder if (among other things) she finally got some major eating disorder(s) under control.

Meh, I really don't judge if they do get PS, but I do think they look fucking foolish when they deny it and it's sooo obvious and/or badly done.

Just admit it, man.. I have a lot more respect for the ones that say 'Yeah, I did it. So what?'
    I'mNotBitter and sprynkles like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

squinty
    sprynkles likes this.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information