Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Renee Zellweger's new face

Has she had the dreaded chin implant? I find she looks downright horrible now and much older.
    Shinola and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

I'm sure she did do something to her eyes, but I think this might also be a case of bad botox. She looks really, really frozen around the eyes and brow and it's making her look very strange.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

She looks like she's had half her jaw shaved off and looks nothing like RZ

czb

i'm with SB - there is something weird going on between the tip of her nose and her upper lip. i have no clue what was done in that area.

I need to see her moving/talking.

Bronze Member

The eyes and the botox is pretty obvious. She does look much different. I don't think the her eye job was a bad one except that it altered her face entirely because her eyes were very much a part of her look. I find her stretched out forehead to be hideous including between her eyebrows, too smooth and too artificial. As for anything else, the pictures aren't enough to make a determination. Botox is a bad idea. Period. It's ridiculous to freeze part of your face especially as an actor where you emote with your fucking face. Just because your forehead is smooth, doesn't mean it's not aging. If Joan Allen (only noticed it in the Bourne Supremacy, haven't seen too many of her films) had 3 deep forehead creases, she would still have looked late forties/early fifties in the movie. She's a good actress and did a good job in Supremacy and Ultimatum IN SPITE of the botox.

She looks more like Sarah Jessica Parker than Renee Zellweger now

Renee actually had the surgery earlier this year. Perez Hilton has photos of her from May with her eyes looking like this, except she was wearing long bangs over her eyelids...

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

If I ran into her on the street I would have no idea who she is. I would never say "Oh look, it's Bridget Jones."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Renee actually had the surgery earlier this year. Perez Hilton has photos of her from May with her eyes looking like this, except she was wearing long bangs over her eyelids...

Eyes def look different here. Her lips/mouth don't look like they have changed here.

Something happened between those pictures. She def. had the eyelid surgery in the picture on the right side. And you could still tell it's her. Somehow she lost all other features that defines her.
    The bridge of her nose looks different, too. Even on that part in between her eyebrows. And the whole face is smaller. She had a very round face but that's gone somehow. Not even at her thinnest she lost the round shape of her face. What is it? It makes me crazy! I see it but I can't put my finger on it.
    -

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is she going to do a Meg Ryan? Has she quit acting?she has not been in anything in years.

I heard about her, but I had no idea she looked this bad until the other day when I saw the photo. I said oh my god who is that? Too bad she'll never look the same again.

Was just reading an article on Connie Britton after watching The Fitzgerald Family Christmas and found out she lost the lead in 'Jerry McGuire' to Renee. Hard for me to picture them as contemporaries for some reason..... I think Connie is having the last laugh now though.

The chipmunk cheeks are gone. Instead of just all-around chubby cheeks, which gave her a round, moon-face kind of appearance, she now has high, prominent cheek implants and jowls.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information