Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reba McEntire Plastic Surgery

I agree..she's had some work done.

agreed
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whatever she had done it aint enough, shes still as ugly as she was twenty some odd years ago.

hub says she looks like a monkey
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    agreed
    that is one of the best snl digital shorts. soooooo hilarious!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    hub says she looks like a monkey
    HA! My husband hates her, too!

Default I know the secret of Reba.

I know the secret of Reba. When Reba started her career in 1976, her incisors were really long and obviously noticeable. When the money started to roll in from her career and to make her more presentable for T.V., her smile became better with the enhancement of veneers. This happened around 1986. Reba and her siblings all have the puffy eyes and thin upper lip. This was inherited from their mother. Reba has always had that little girl, baby fat look to her. Not until she became pregnant, did her looks start to change, as with every woman who has had children. The hormones, prenatal vitamins make you look and feel different. Not to mention, the vitamins make your hair all skaggly, resulting in Reba cutting her mane off. Which, Reba debated for a numbers of years after the birth of her son Shelby. Night after night of styling her hair had caused it to become very damaged. Now, onto the plastic surgery. Reba has had work. Not on her nose, but on her eye lids and brows. Reba consulted Dolly on her doctor and thus resulted in Reba having all of the crows feet corrected. This did end up with Reba's brows being lifted and that is why her brows no longer are slanted towards her face, giving her that surprised look. Reba changed her make up and that gave her a totally different look. Reba's diet and her involvement in yoga has given her that long, lean look. Believe me when I say this, when Reba comes into my work here in Nashville, her breast are huge. She has never had them reduced. Reba gets absolutely NO sun and this keeps her skin healthy and clean. In 1993, during the making of "Does he love you" video, Reba had a skin cancer removed above her eye. This can be seen with the head turban she wears in the video. I hope this helps all of your inquiries.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Thanks Reba!!

fgg

she named her son shelby?

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    ^Thanks Reba!!
    If that's not Reba, I think counseling might be in order.

I'll never understand fans of that intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by natcheztopher View Post
    I know the secret of Reba. When Reba started her career in 1976, her incisors were really long and obviously noticeable. When the money started to roll in from her career and to make her more presentable for T.V., her smile became better with the enhancement of veneers. This happened around 1986. Reba and her siblings all have the puffy eyes and thin upper lip. This was inherited from their mother. Reba has always had that little girl, baby fat look to her. Not until she became pregnant, did her looks start to change, as with every woman who has had children. The hormones, prenatal vitamins make you look and feel different. Not to mention, the vitamins make your hair all skaggly, resulting in Reba cutting her mane off. Which, Reba debated for a numbers of years after the birth of her son Shelby. Night after night of styling her hair had caused it to become very damaged. Now, onto the plastic surgery. Reba has had work. Not on her nose, but on her eye lids and brows. Reba consulted Dolly on her doctor and thus resulted in Reba having all of the crows feet corrected. This did end up with Reba's brows being lifted and that is why her brows no longer are slanted towards her face, giving her that surprised look. Reba changed her make up and that gave her a totally different look. Reba's diet and her involvement in yoga has given her that long, lean look. Believe me when I say this, when Reba comes into my work here in Nashville, her breast are huge. She has never had them reduced. Reba gets absolutely NO sun and this keeps her skin healthy and clean. In 1993, during the making of "Does he love you" video, Reba had a skin cancer removed above her eye. This can be seen with the head turban she wears in the video. I hope this helps all of your inquiries.
    It has the same font as some of the shit blogboardbuster posted before it got banned...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

So, you want to hate when one has the correct answer to a discussion. Well believe me when I say that I didn't the information that I gave you all. The font type is and has always been MY style of typing. A grown, mature adult would understand this and wouldn't use profane language for others to view. Please do not use such on the blog. We signed up for this blog to chat, not to curse at one another. Thank you for your understanding.

To comment on the subject of me not having the brain power to come up with my information on my own. Well, you couldn't be more wrong. You see, there are individuals in this world who can answer a question with common sense. As I was re-reading your half worded comment, I was taken back to a time when using fragments and non-closed sentences where frown upon. That time still remains.
    Last edited by Tati; June 25th, 2010 at 07:04 AM.
    SQ

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    If that's not Reba, I think counseling might be in order.

I'll never understand fans of that intensity.
    Can you imagine if I did composed a run down of Cher's plastic surgery over the years? There isn't enough bandwidth!

Reba has classic Botox eyebrow arch
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Whatever she had done it aint enough, shes still as ugly as she was twenty some odd years ago.
    I agree,she's always been ugly to me too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information