Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's no to plastic surgery

I saw this website yesterday and good gosh she looks like crap.... She is so fake, did not think it was her til I saw that messed up eye. Are we not allowed to post pictures from "awful plastic surgery" website??? anyone see the pics of Courtney Love??? Oh my gosh she is a train wreck.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

some websites don't allow hotlinking. maybe you'll be able to save the images and upload them onto an image hosting site and post the pics via the image loader.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I think she looks better in the before pictures. And she goes on about havig confidence and being yourself when shes the picture of artificial. Just because you dont have fake tits, doesn't mean you're not fake in other ways- she seems to think she can say shes all natural.

Bronze Member

I definitely think she's had work done to her nose. She might have had small implants because they are looking bigger lately, but it could also be because she's gained a little bit of weight. She used to be extremely thin before, but now she's just thin. I think she could be really pretty as a brown eyed brunette!

I reckon she should go natural. But in her 'book', she says that blonde hair is the only way to go. She reckons that makes you beautiful. Dumb ass.

I think she just uses push up bras, etc, but sometimes she looks really flat, and other time shes got boobs. Who cares, I dont care what she looks like, its how she carries herself that makes me strongly dislike her.

She's a smug ugly bitch and I fucking hate her.

^ Ditto, Ho With a side of "delusional, talentless twat"

WORD, DeChayz. WORD!

She used to be kind of cute.

I think the "contact" thing is pathetic. What is so wrong with brown eyes? She feels she has to be a blonde haired blue eyed girl to be considered a beauty? That's a shame.

She implies in her 'book' that blonde hair and blue eyes is the most beautiful thing in the world, and 'helped' her.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    She implies in her 'book' that blonde hair and blue eyes is the most beautiful thing in the world, and 'helped' her.
    yeah well she's an absolute moron for that statement (among many other things).

opening her legs is what 'helped' her.

Elite Member

I reckon she should go natural. But in her 'book', she says that blonde hair is the only way to go. She reckons that makes you beautiful. Dumb ass.
    She does have a point, though; long or curly blonde hair, blue eyes and provocative clothes - the whole, classic blonde bombshell package - does fool the eye, to a certain extent. It doesn't actually make anyone beautiful, but it certainly helps a plain girl fool people into thinking that she's pretty. Just look at celebs like Paris, Sienna Miller, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears; they're all plain girls, when you just look at their faces, but the blonde colouring and the blonde image, the blonde bombshell persona, helped them fool half the world into thinking they're beauties.

Sienna Miller made the mistake of getting her hair cut; sure, it was for a big role, but the short hair made it instantly obvious that she has plain face and looks nothing special without her long blonde hair. Britney has a very ordinary face and stopped being hot the moment she slacked off her diet, work-out and grooming regimens. Christina works with what she's got, and, perhaps because she has real, actual talent, hasn't felt any need to have her face drastically changed; she's cute, but definitely no classic beauty. Paris is all image and no substance; she looks extremely artificial, and again, she could perhaps be sort of striking with her natural colouring (and an entirely different personality!) but pretty, or beautiful? Nah.

I reckon Sienna is beautiful. She has much prettier face than Paris.
    Girls who have to have the whole unnatural blonde bimbo image happening are insecure.

Ppft. The Blonde Bombshell is nothing but a myth. I googled "bombshells" and this is what I got.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information