Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pamela Anderson plastic surgery or Botox ???

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

there's also fat transfers that can do the same thing and they last up to 10 years (where as this shit dissolves in less than 2) but i personally wouldn't do a fat transfer only b/c im scared to put fat injections into my face. what if they lump up and slump down all droopy and shit, so it looks like she got really good work done. i want her doctors name now damnit! i mean it!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    there's also fat transfers that can do the same thing and they last up to 10 years (where as this shit dissolves in less than 2) but i personally wouldn't do a fat transfer only b/c im scared to put fat injections into my face. what if they lump up and slump down all droopy and shit, so it looks like she got really good work done. i want her doctors name now damnit! i mean it!
    Check out the beach photos Alice - they were from yesterday.....
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its wierd cuz she looks wierd and unkempt...i dunno wat to say anymore or believe! im just glad im not her

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Softer make-up, better hairstyle & colour & a flattering photo instead of pulling a stupid face!
    And thats just to start with!
    It looks like she's wearing a wig. She has a bit of brown/black peeking from under her bangs. Can't be roots because they're not visible on the part. A wig cap? Roots from her natural hair that's pulled into a bun?

And def botox, maybe some fillers in the eye area?

She's definitely toned down her makeup - finally! It's taking years off her face.

emk
    Bronze Member

She looks better without all the makeup... maybe she read the posts about her on here? I actually like her natural hair better than the wig.

When I first saw that photo I didn't believe it was Pam Anderson, but if you cover the top of her eyes (where she usually trowls on the makeup) it is definitely her.

That's amazing! I can hardly believe it. Less eye makeup, no false lashes. She looks SO much better.
    beauty is only skin deep (where's the scalpel?)

Well I think she looks awful. Way too pulled an dher eyes are fucking weird.

It is weird, it almost doesn't even look like her. The eyes are definitely different. The wig, fillers, natural makeup instead of the skanky racoon look she favors, more naturally drawn eyebrows. It looks better, but still doesn't look quite like herself.

She looks exactly the same--just as busted as before--in those beach pics Novice posted, though. So I don't know what to think!

^^ A doppelgänger!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Well I think she looks awful. Way too pulled an dher eyes are fucking weird.
    Oh thank goodness I thought I was the only one. Her eyes look weird now.

No doubt whatsoever she has a wig on in those 'after' pics. I mean, come on..you can see her black roots underneath the bangs.

While I do think Alice may be onto something, I also think the pics where she looks halfway human are also where she toned down the half ton of concrete makeup/false eyelashes/eyeliner and chilled on the lipliner.

She definitely did all or most of the above. I think she looks much better without that hard, worn-out face, whether it's 'fixed' or not. That wig has gotta go, though...roots be damned.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

For her age she still looks pretty good. She is one of those people who can either look like total shit or amazing.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information