Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Olivia Munn’s Drastically Different Face: Did She Get Plastic Surgery? She Speaks

I work out an hour a day, I lost 60 pounds and I still look like myself. So I'm calling bullshit.
    Lalasnake, azoria, sluce and 1 others like this.

How do you get rid of your freckles? I'm covered.... Not that I would actually spend the money to do it. I'm simply fascinated that it is done. Hers were cute. I liked her on Newsroom, so I have a little soft spot for her.
    LastLook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    How do you get rid of your freckles?
    And why? WHY?!?
    stef, C_is_for_Cookie and palta like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Her jawline and eyes look so different

Olivia Munn Is Talking About Her Face Again

April 5, 2016 / Posted by: Allison
    32 Reactions

Back in February, Olivia Munn (seen above giving you business casual 70s Cher) took to Instagram to silence the haters who had accused her of popping into a plastic surgeon’s office and walking out with a new face. According to Olivia, her new-ish face was the result of the following things: losing weight while training on the set of X-Men: Apocalypse, reshaping her eyebrow situation, erasing her freckles with Proactiv, and Japanese potatoes. Well, Olivia is talking about her face once again, and this time she has a new reason for why she might look different: makeup! Olivia got into it during a recent interview with Fashion magazine to promote X-Men: Apocalypse.

“Being multi-ethnic – I’m half Chinese, half white – brings up a whole set of complications that people don’t even think about when it comes to being photographed. I have more of a white appearance on the outside, but my bone structure is very much Asian. I have high cheekbones and smaller eyes. When you put shimmer on the inside of my eyes, I immediately look cross-eyed. If you put too heavy of an eyelash on me, it looks like my eyes are halfway closed. I posted the picture on Instagram because the glam team had worked very hard. People were like, ‘What did she do to her face?’ A week later, I looked completely different.”
    She then swatted at the people who, after hearing of all the reasons for why her face doesn’t look the same, are still accusing her of filler fuckery.

“We live in a time where there’s so many pictures that bring so much scrutiny. When your face changes because of makeup, it’s hard to let people know that you’re not actually doing surgery or fillers.”
    Olivia also isn’t here for people who comment on faces, period. Regardless of whether they got them from makeup and potatoes or a giant needle filled with industrial-strength Botox, Olivia isn’t having it.

“That’s where it’s unfair. The judgment that is put on women for how we look. If you’re looking bad, you have to cover up. If you’re looking good, you’ve done something or made a deal with the devil.”
    Ah, so that’s how come the Kardashians look the way they do; it’s part of the deal they made with Satan. Well, that explains that. But it still doesn’t explain the rest of the famous people who deny that they’ve ever let a doctor touch their face.

Here’s more of Olivia’s new (but not new because of surgery, okay?) face in Fashion. She may not have stuffed her face with the Kardashian’s favorite fillers, but she’s definitely guilty of T-Rex hands.

Tags: Olivia Munn, Plastic Surgery, Sure Whatever

Dlisted | Olivia Munn Is Talking About Her Face Again
    dowcat likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

"If you’re looking good, you’ve done something or made a deal with the devil."
    Yeah, well here's the thing...you don't look good. You took away everything that was unique about your face and turned yourself into a fembot.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

she looks a bit like lucy liu now. she does look good, but it's obvious that she's done something and i didn't think she'd be someone who'd lie about it.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

If it ain't broke, wtf are you doing? Silly bitch.
    arie_skop likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm convinced all of Hollywood has had something done. If it's not major surgical work, it's a little tweak here, a little something there, just a tad of a brow lift to open up the eyes, or a bit of strategically placed filler or Botox to change the shape of something. There's not a natural face in the industry.

Even the ones who look natural aren't natural. Everyone's enhanced. Few admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    I'm convinced all of Hollywood has had something done. If it's not major surgical work, it's a little tweak here, a little something there, just a tad of a brow lift to open up the eyes, or a bit of strategically placed filler or Botox to change the shape of something. There's not a natural face in the industry.

Even the ones who look natural aren't natural. Everyone's enhanced. Few admit it.
    Yes, I am convinced most of Hollywood have done some work on their faces or bodies. Though I always wondered if Jessica Alba is the only natural one.

She may not have had much done, but she looks a lot different now and she's lost her uniqueness. Should have left well enough alone.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Yes, I am convinced most of Hollywood have done some work on their faces or bodies. Though I always wondered if Jessica Alba is the only natural one.
    People think she's had slight work done on her nose. It's very, very subtle.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post

I got talking to a plastic surgeon about that, he said exactly the same as you, they've all had something tweaked at the very least. Interestingly, he rated Catherine Zeta Jones as having the face closest to the ideal, this was about 15 years ago though.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Jessica Alba's nose job wasn't that subtle. Her nose was noticeably wider before, and the tip had that ethnic bulbousness common to hispanics.

Belt Up, sputnik and arie_skop like this.

^^
    it's a great nose job and looks entirely natural but yeah, not that subtle when compared to her before nose.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information