Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nikki Sixx - naturally blessed or a bit of "preservation" going on??

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    hey... the banned ones weren't the fantards (were we, Moomies, Glitter and Novice?!)

It was the... erm... hatetards (???) that got banned, if I recall.
    Hey, I'm no fantard! I'm an equal-oportunities-trouble-maker! LOL!

But that "I-know-Nikki-you-MUST-believe-me-at-all-costs, I-am-the-ONLY-truth" poster was freaky! Get a life already! Why waste time on someone that you dislike so much? Waste of energy!
    I followed her posts to other websites & she never claimed there to know him or be associated with him; just claimed that she/he/it didn't like Nikki as she had a gay relative & hated his (Nikki's) homopobia... I guess when they got here it got all out of hand! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hey, I'm no fantard! I'm an equal-oportunities-trouble-maker! LOL!

But that "I-know-Nikki-you-MUST-believe-me-at-all-costs, I-am-the-ONLY-truth" poster was freaky! Get a life already! Why waste time on someone that you dislike so much? Waste of energy!
    I followed her posts to other websites & she never claimed there to know him or be associated with him; just claimed that she/he/it didn't like Nikki as she had a gay relative & hated his (Nikki's) homopobia... I guess when they got here it got all out of hand! LOL!
    LOL! What other sites did she haunt? I had so much fun getting her going.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Wow! I just found this thread.

He is STILL HOT!!! I fell in Love with him in 1983, and I was 13 at the time.

I am 39 now,...and I just saw Crue live for the first time in concert,..... Feb 17th,..... at the age 39.

He can still make me want to touch myself. That says alot to me. lol Who cares what work he may have had done or not!!!

Rock on Nikki,.....you were destined to be famous!

Bronze Member

I think it's so sad, he used to be such a sexy thing, but look at that belly, he can't even get his jeans half way up his butt because of all the weight gain hanging over them It's on his arms, legs, body and face. Of course the face looks smoother bacause it's filled up than it would do on a lean person of the same age. Even Vince ho's known to be "the fat one" of this band looks slim compared...

Dear Nikki, get on a hard diet! Please, or you'll risk dying again. After all the drugs and the heart stop, your heart is probably not the strongest, and carrying all that extra weight is even more unhealthy for you than for someonw who does not have your background. I want you to be the sexxy thing you were, and I want you to live on and write more good music and rock hard! But I'm really concerned when I see this:

He does need to hit the gym!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

well hell now I miss Moomies and yeah Nikki is still the hotness, I am ignoring that last pic biatches
    Last edited by shedevilang; February 26th, 2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: typo
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

yea,....he has went up and down with his weight the last several years. At least you can tell with the weight gain that he isn't back on the drugs.

He broke up with his woman recently, so he probably has gained some extra "breakup weight". And he is currently doing a radio show 5 hours a day,....so he is sitting on his ass alot now, too. lol I wish he looked the way he did when he was 25 too,..but hell,....doesn't everyone? He ain't that young stud anymore,...he is 51.

Bronze Member

I know he can't be 20 again, but I'm concerned because I love the guy, I love his music, he's one of the most clever song writers out there, and the entire band has alwya kicked ass on stage. I'm as concerned for Slash, who looked pretty much the same last summer, but more reacent photos shows a Slash that is a bit smaller (and he even has a pace maker, should be even more careful). I'm not seeing Nikki until the summer, hope he's looking better by then, would make me feel more relaxed about the future. (Of course I know Mick can't go on forever with his disease, but let's hope they have at least some more years on the roads, right!) Love all of you guys!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

is that you Moomies?

Elite Member

He does have a nice face. Yea, I gotta admit underneath all the hair, lies a handsome man, from the neck up.

Silver Member

Baby-smooth face in hard-partying white guy over 50= CO2 laser plus lots of maintenance tweaks as a minimum, facelift likely. If somebody can find a pic of him in his late 30s or early 40s he was probably noticeably rougher-looking back then.

No,...he still looked really good in his late 30's and early 40's. He has just started to look rough over the last year or so and is starting to really show his age. He also has the occasional flair ups with his weight. He seems to really pack it on here and there, but drops it pretty quick when it comes up on tour time.

Silver Member

My sis was married to a 2nd tier rock and roller who partied hard. She had him get CO2 laser to his face at 50 and he looked like a baby, too. But a few years later he was looking rough again.

yea....he is starting to look rough now, plus the weight gain isn't helping. I love the guy to death and think he is sexy, and I always will......but he needs to watch his weight. That makes him look worse than the natural aging process he is dealing with in his 50's.

But however rough he gets,...I will always remember him like this:

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    No,...he still looked really good in his late 30's and early 40's. He has just started to look rough over the last year or so and is starting to really show his age. He also has the occasional flair ups with his weight. He seems to really pack it on here and there, but drops it pretty quick when it comes up on tour time.
    Well, the bad one I posted above _is_ on tour... Hope he sorts it out again, because it's very un-sexy when hte belly hangs on the belt like that (and all the way around to the back too, ugh!). Being a former addict I guess he does it the dieting the bad way too, stops eating and works out like hell I mean. An addict mind does not only get addicted to illegal substances, but also to food, or dieting or work out. It all makses sence if he's up and down as you say. The bad about it is not getting that weight off, that's good, but doing it the rough way is bad for the heart too.

Well, this is about his face really, and someone who's slightly overweight (before doubble chins etc) are often more smooth in the skin than people around and over 50 who are normal weight or underweight. So maybe he actually looks better in the face when he's chubbier (not saying he has not done anything to get a better face, but it probably helps to be rounder).

So what do we want? A rounder Nikki with a smoother face, or a healthier Nikki with some wrinkles? I prefere the last one, we'll have him around for a lot longer that way

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information