Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nikki Sixx - naturally blessed or a bit of "preservation" going on??

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I suspect that Nikki is totally fucking bald.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I suspect that Kat will get custody of the wigs

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I suspect that Kat will get custody of the wigs
    They both have the nastiest looking hair. Also, I cannot believe I have actually watched an entire episode of that shit tv show.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Vince Neil now looks exactly like the middle aged groupies he bangs.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I suspect that Nikki is totally fucking bald.
    I don't think he's totally bald, but I suspect he's balding and wears wigs to cover it up. His hair has looked fake for years.

Yea,...you can tell in pictures he has fake pieces that he wears in his thin spots. But hell,...more men in their early 50's do have thinning hair, than men that do not. Back in the day,...god,...he had such dark, long, thick and beautiful hair. *sigh*

Hell, he is lucky to even be alive at 51 after the life he has led,...let alone have any hair left. lol

Bronze Member Nikki6wasmyJBeiber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    I don't think he's totally bald, but I suspect he's balding and wears wigs to cover it up. His hair has looked fake for years.
    I don't think he's totally bald but I did notice some receding underneath the spikes a few years back (around his divorce from I <3 Ron Paul girl). I do think his hair looks super dry and matte but I wasn't sure if it was because it was strategically placed extensions, some icky wax product to keep it spiked or what. I've also noticed grey roots near the sideburns and the goatee.

OK, now that I have gotten the nitpicking out of the way. I have to know, if its work who is his doctor? It looks good. He is definitely not going to the same guy who did Kat. YIKES! That was bad. And why is a 28 year old getting brow work? I get it if she hated her nose but she's 28.

If its really good care, what is he using. La Mer did nothing for me at 30. Natura-Bisse just maintains. No wrinkles but not helping with the beginnings of sag. I'm 41, btw and whomever says Vince Neil looks middle aged, I hope they meant 55 because um... he looks hideous.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Well I wish he would cut it out; other than that he's mine ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, actually I want a Trent Reznor Nikki Sixx sandwich!
    Now THAT is a dream come true.

I'd claim them both as mine by seniority - but I don't think I have seniority on Trent, just Nikki. 1982 - the year I went from a sweet little girl who wanted to be Blair Warner to the original Taylor Momsen. That girl makes me laugh. She thinks she's the first 14 year old in a garter belt and black make up.

I didn't get into Trent until 1994 (sigh) but I went to 3 of his farewell shows last year, including one of those super tiny ones at the Henry Fonda. I literally fainted, it was great!

I haven't been to a Nikki show since 1987. The year my BFF at the time and I looked at our 18 year old selves and said... you know, this music isn't that great we just think Nikki (me) and Tommy (her) are hot. I finally realized I like the music, it's Vince's screeching I can't take.
    Retired Rocker Girl / Survivor of the Sunset Strip /Lover of All Things Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    He was during my time and I don't get the appeal. He looks used up and I wouldn't be surprised if he stinks.

He didn't stink when I stalked him back in the day which is surprising considering what I read in "the Dirt".

But to each her own. I've never gotten preppy frat boys - the Spencer Pratt type. Gives me nightmares and bad college flashbacks.

The appeal to me is that he was my first teen/tween crush. Or maybe I should say the interest more than appeal.

At this point, I'm not sure what I like. I see Pete Wentz and his guyliner and I want to barf. Or maybe that's just because he is ugly. But while Nikki's green eyes are still pretty (thank you Dr. 90210) I can't imagine going out with him *now* with those clothes he wears.

where do these nikki sixx fans come from? is there an old hair metal club on the sunset strip they crawl out of periodically?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I am not sure,....but I was just freaking out at the fact that their user name combines Nikki and Justin Beiber. Now that is a new kind of SCARY 'tard!!!! lol

i am constantly amazed that this dude is/was considered a sex symbol and has long-standing legions of fantards.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

read his book. total asshole and not interesting. they all look like older lesbians now. tommy yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am not sure,....but I was just freaking out at the fact that their user name combines Nikki and Justin Beiber. Now that is a new kind of SCARY 'tard!!!! lol
    Why are you posting on all the Nikki threads? Jesse James fan? Kat Von Dirt fan?

My name (which I hope I can change when this blows over) expresses my interest in this story. Nikki was my first tween crush way back then so I have a soft spot for the *old* sleaze bucket. I wouldn't want to be confused with a fan of either of those other two idiots. I come out (as a Nikki fan not as a connoisseur of gossip) every 5 years or so when he does something that reminds me he is still alive.

Now back to who has the worst plastic surgery (Megan Fox).

GO PACKERS!

Hey Nikki, hi. I don't know that it's easy to change your name once you register. Jade is a valued and loved poster here who loves Nikki Sixx just a wee bit more than I do lol.
    I like how you said Kat Von Dirt, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by sprynkles; September 9th, 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Information