Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nikki Sixx - naturally blessed or a bit of "preservation" going on??

Bronze Member

From the Sonisphere UK this weekend. Has Nikki had a new job done, or just good make up? If he's had a job on his face, it's well done, he looks very good in this photo. (Poor Mick is even more bent, I wonder how long he'll have the stamina, but of course hope he's a tough guy, despite all his pain.)

good Lord that is one scary pic
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by G-clef View Post
    Nikki's always had a fine face, I hope he can keep that as young as possible, even if he sits still too much.

What about his band-mate, they're near the same age, but this one never sits still, does he? He's looking more fit and better in the face too as he gets older, really, I guess it's because he does not do as much substances nowdays. But he shows ages has nothing to do with fitness, I guess, but how much you move makes a lot of difference. (and playing drums hitting them with rock power sure is a work out, they never smoke as much as the rest of the bands either, because then they get out of breath after half the song). Do you think he's done some facial repairs, or does he still manage to look good without it? I don't remember his age, he's like 2 years younger than Nikki, isn't he? Born 1960 or -61 I guess.

His "bandmate" is Tommy Lee - Born October 1962.... So there are 4 yrs difference. Thats an old pic.
    Jan 2010

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Can't believe a thread about this washed up asshole has reached 10 pages......

From the Sonisphere UK this weekend. Has Nikki had a new job done, or just good make up? If he's had a job on his face, it's well done, he looks very good in this photo. (Poor Mick is even more bent, I wonder how long he'll have the stamina, but of course hope he's a tough guy, despite all his pain.)

My GOD thats a scary picture.... Not doing any of themselves any favours.
    Free Charmed.

Can't believe a thread about this washed up asshole has reached 10 pages......
    Maybe because he cleaned up ages ago and is one of the most talented songwriters of our time, and beside that such a good looking badass
    oh my, this has to be the post of the freaking century
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well, the once pretty Tommy has hit the wall. Point of no return. I knew a guy who had the Pam and Tommy VHS tape in his desk drawer and gave it to me.

From the photos from Jan it looked like something other than a wall hit him.... But he looks knackered, beat.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Well, the once pretty Tommy has hit the wall. Point of no return. I knew a guy who had the Pam and Tommy VHS tape in his desk drawer and gave it to me.
    i saw that once. i was impressed with his size, but appalled at his selfishness when it came to any sexual act.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

they're all looking rough. Still sound good though (if you ignore how bad Vince's voice has got...) I would've loved to be at Sonisphere - the Crue, Iron Maiden, Metallica Awesome!

Tommy, much like Nikki, has just hit a point where everything has caught up with him and now he looks haggard.

Nikki's looking.... polished. Tightened? Dunno. Something looks worked on but can't put my finger on what.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    they're all looking rough. Still sound good though (if you ignore how bad Vince's voice has got...) I would've loved to be at Sonisphere - the Crue, Iron Maiden, Metallica Awesome!

Tommy, much like Nikki, has just hit a point where everything has caught up with him and now he looks haggard.

Nikki's looking.... polished. Tightened? Dunno. Something looks worked on but can't put my finger on what.
    Maybe it's photoshoped? On earlier pages he looks like age has hit him, and in this one more smooth (or polished, like you say). I'll try and get up front when the circus hits town, and take a look for myself. Btw, all the photos of them were taken with a fish eye lens, and that's never flattering to anyone. Just hope it's not the last tour with Mick, they can never replace him. (About the sound, I read an article from Duff McKaghan who said one should hear them now, so I hope he's right. I've herad them before, but then they were severely drunk/drugged, so I really hope it's better because they're such an amazing live band to watch. I even think Vince sounds better now than he did before he remade himself, singing is a lot about staying fit, so there's a chance for that too. He had a high G before, and I want to hear it again!)

All this thread needs is a Whitesnake fantard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Nah - there is enough delusion already
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Maybe it's photoshoped? On earlier pages he looks like age has hit him, and in this one more smooth (or polished, like you say). I'll try and get up front when the circus hits town, and take a look for myself. Btw, all the photos of them were taken with a fish eye lens, and that's never flattering to anyone. Just hope it's not the last tour with Mick, they can never replace him. (About the sound, I read an article from Duff McKaghan who said one should hear them now, so I hope he's right. I've herad them before, but then they were severely drunk/drugged, so I really hope it's better because they're such an amazing live band to watch. I even think Vince sounds better now than he did before he remade himself, singing is a lot about staying fit, so there's a chance for that too. He had a high G before, and I want to hear it again!)
    I think that you mean wide-angle lense.

This is a fish-eye lense
    Free Charmed.

Bronze Member

So, seen them again now. Vince looked like he's done since his "remake", but sounded better than he's done in a long time live, maybe he's been doing some cardio because he was not as winded as he's been after jumping a bit, and that was of course good for his singing. Tommy was as energetic as always, could not sit still behind his drums but kept coming to the front to make a joke. Mick missed the intro to the first song so much we started to wonder if he was super high, but he managed to pull himself together and did a great gig. It was very slippery, and maybe he's on strong painkillers and also afraid to fall in the rain and that was probably a bad combination at the start, but soon professionalism took over. I admire him a lot, refusing to give up despite such a severe sickness. It's also obvious that they have put old things behind them and are now enjoying playing together, which of course is good for the sound too. I guess they are one of the coolest bands ever, and I'm so happy that the all survived their "wild" years and still find joy in performing.

Well, ok, this is Nikki's thread, and maybe he has had some smaller job done recently, or he had just slept well and had a good day, but he looked fresh and happy. He's always had a very fine smile, and smiled a lot too. I'd say he looked younger than his years, and that's of course always good for any person. But the question if he's had some work done to his face is very hard to answer, which means that if it's done it's a good job that did not change his looks, which of course is good since he's always been good looking. I hope he'll continue to age with grace, not denying his years, but being one with them, keep smiling, keep playing...

seek help.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

seek help.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information