Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nikki Sixx - naturally blessed or a bit of "preservation" going on??

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    That picture of him with the Ipod is from last spring,...spring of 2009. It was a little bit after the Saints tour ended. It has been up on his MySpace page for about a year now. The ones with Kat are more recent.

I think they are back together. Her b-day was in early March and she posted a picture of him giving her the balloon boquet he got her. Then a week later there was a picture of them eating breakfast together in a restaurant, and then last Sunday a picture of them relaxing at brunch on some patio.

He is really starting to show the age in his face. The weight gain seems to come and go. He is doing a radio show 6 days a week,...so I bet he is sitting on his ass a lot now. Time and heavy partying over the years is catching up with him.
    Sorry, I thought it was newer, it's hard to tell sometimes (I don't hang on MySpace that frequent, maybe I should, lol).

Bad about them being together I think, for some a younger woman is good, but I guess for him it would be better with someone who could take care of him instead of being in the middle of her own party-process. But maybe he has not done much "preservaton" on his face then, since age is showing? Or maybe it shows more when the weight gets down (more wrinkles will show if you're leaner, for sure)? I'll not see him until this summer, but I'll try to take a good look when I do, lol.

Here are some pictures I found on Nikki and Kat's MySpace and Twitter pages. I think they are back together, but just not coming out and saying it. They have posted at least 4 pictures together over the last several weeks.

March 1st in restaurant together:

March 9th,...Kat's B-day balloons from Nikki:

March 14th,...together for brunch on a patio: This is a cute picture of them,....even though I can't stand her.

March 16th,....Nikki and Kat together backstage at George Lopez show

Looks like Pippin posted another shot of them from the George Lopez Show last week. He does look bad in the picture below. Really bloated.

(This picture almost looks like an old rocker Dad that is out for the night with his daughter,......*barf*)

Here is Nikki doing his radio show on air:

Last edited by JadeStar70; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

The pic with the balloons is kinda sweet. I like the innocence of it.

I wonder if they are keeping their relationship quiet so he's not obligated to be on her show? Kat was complaining about how TLC was changing it, so maybe Nikki didn't want to be associated with it anymore.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

I didn't even realise they'd broken up... she's been constantly tweeting about her life, including Nikki so I just assumed they had always stayed together.

When the Heroin Diaries came out, he looked in pretty good shape for his age. Then when Saints came out... woah. Dunno what happened in the space of 12-18 months but it was like age just suddenly went "Oh hai thar.... let's play catch up!"

It doesn't help that he's dating someone young enough to be his child. When constantly compared to Kat, Nikki does look old and haggard.

I reckon Jade is right - 6 days a week on the radio, he'd be sitting on his arse, munching on junk food... I think he's just putting on weight and age is catching up with him.

Sad... but kind of inevitable!

I agree Sassiness,...it was eventually inevitable. Sad... But your right,....running around with a 28 year old is going to make you look old. That sure isn't helping him out any.

They did break up in mid January, just before his radio show started. He made a statement on his blog on MySpace about it. But by early March they seem to have gotten back together. But both of their profiles on MySpace still say single as of today. Who knows.

he's 50?!?!?!?! i was sure he's in his 30's. WOW.

yea,.....he is actually 51. He will be 52 in December.

Bronze Member

Nikki's always had a fine face, I hope he can keep that as young as possible, even if he sits still too much.

What about his band-mate, they're near the same age, but this one never sits still, does he? He's looking more fit and better in the face too as he gets older, really, I guess it's because he does not do as much substances nowdays. But he shows ages has nothing to do with fitness, I guess, but how much you move makes a lot of difference. (and playing drums hitting them with rock power sure is a work out, they never smoke as much as the rest of the bands either, because then they get out of breath after half the song). Do you think he's done some facial repairs, or does he still manage to look good without it? I don't remember his age, he's like 2 years younger than Nikki, isn't he? Born 1960 or -61 I guess.

Nikki in high school? Lol

I would have jumped this man!!!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Here is a picture of Nikki getting out and posing with the valet at his radio show, The Sixx Sense. He posted it on his Twitter account yesterday. He looks pretty good yesterday...lol

Bronze Member

The one with the kid and the bass is soooo cute! I really like the way he has his hair lately, no big difference from before, but it's a little longer and really nice. What is his real hair colour, light brown? I can't remember seeing one in colour until he had started with the black. (It would not be surprising if he has some grey nowdays too, which can look very good, but I think I prefere the black anyway.)

Bronze Member

Look at this one in larger format. I don't think he's done any facelift really, there's a lot of small wrinkles that are visible in this large picture. I think it suites him, he's a tough and rough guy and it's adding to his attitude. Maybe he had some job on his teeth though, at least he has bleached them. They look very very good, and he always had a gorgeous smile.

Can't believe a thread about this washed up asshole has reached 10 pages......
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Maybe because he cleaned up ages ago and is one of the most talented songwriters of our time, and beside that such a good looking badass

Quote Originally Posted by G-clef View Post
    Maybe because he cleaned up ages ago and is one of the most talented songwriters of our time

Thanks for that. That's priceless
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information