Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalie Portman's plastic surgery

Default Re: Natalie Portman's Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang
    I'm not convinced either. All the pics you showed could be explained by losing baby fat. She is still maturing you know.
    You're acting like she's still 15 years old. She is twenty fuck five!

Quote Originally Posted by lambex
    Yes, she is horrendous and has a senile look in one of the last pics, at least in the second one. And that coat she wears makes her look like older.
    Now that's what I like to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by cocainekate
    You're acting like she's still 15 years old. She is twenty fuck five!

Now that's what I like to hear.
    Yep, and the age range of those pics is at least 5 years. You can't show a pic of a 15yo and then a pic of a 25 yo and expect them to look the same.

I don't know why I bother doing this. Her ps bothers me more than other actresses because the foundation of her entire career is that she is 1)the most beautiful (natural) woman in the world only comparable to Audrey Hepburn and 2) she is acutely intelligent and doesn't care about the shallow things other lowly celebrities care about. So, her ps has an extra hypocritical layer added on.
    This is my last attempt and God knows there will be a million excuses but you can't use age because in the first one she is 22 and in the second one 24.

SVZ

her lips definetly look more bumpy, the top one

Doesn't look like she's had her lips done.

I see no lip work at all. And the nose? I don't see any improvement. 0%. And actually, it looks the same shape. There's a slight difference, yes, but the angle, the lighting, and the facial expression (how she's holding her mouth) is what causes that difference, not a scalpel.

Tell me, what do you see? What is different about the nose? Slimmer? No. Shorter? No. The nostrils look slightly different, but that's the only difference I see. And I swear, I'm looking! Promise!!

ps
    She had more fat on her face in 2002. I wonder why she lost fat in her face. Was she doing 'V for Vendetta' at the time of that 2005 pic, Somerset? She looks softer in the 2002 pic...

Her nose looks a little slimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    I see no lip work at all. And the nose? I don't see any improvement. 0%. And actually, it looks the same shape. There's a slight difference, yes, but the angle, the lighting, and the facial expression (how she's holding her mouth) is what causes that difference, not a scalpel.

Tell me, what do you see? What is different about the nose? Slimmer? No. Shorter? No. The nostrils look slightly different, but that's the only difference I see. And I swear, I'm looking! Promise!!

ps
    She had more fat on her face in 2002. I wonder why she lost fat in her face. Was she doing 'V for Vendetta' at the time of that 2005 pic, Somerset? She looks softer in the 2002 pic...
    Still with ya, Wicked!

If Kermit the Frog was the after picture, you guys would still be like I see no difference except aging, losing fat, and different angles. If it makes you feel better, then hey, by all means, just hang to that little dream.

Not exactly sure about the nose, but the lips are REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    If Kermit the Frog was the after picture, you guys would still be like I see no difference except aging, losing fat, and different angles. If it makes you feel better, then hey, by all means, just hang to that little dream.
    Clearly, Kermit the Frog is green, made of felt, and a FROG. Of course I'd be able to tell the difference. It would be obvious.

But the above examples show no obvious signs of a nosejob. So there.

Sincerely,
    Miss Piggy

Oh WickedHo, you've got my number. You just won't let me have any peace will you? Well I can do this like Lionel Ritchie baby, all night long.

If you take this comparison (notice the black lines to show they are exactly the same angle and size):

And invert the colors as such:

You will see that the entire bridge of the nose is thinner and the tip slightly less bulbous. Now, however crazy, someone might allege there has been airbrushing since these are not candids but from photoshoots. Well, in the second one, it is on outtake and has not been photoshopped as is evidenced by the red veins in the whites of her eyes.

But honestly, I've got to stop this. I've got like, things to do. Darn you, Wickho, darn you! [shakes fist in air melodramatically]

^^ Finally, I see a difference. I had to get a ruler and measure. But it's an almost neglible difference, so much so that I still doubt it. But how can I if the bridge is smaller, even if it is only, what, 2cm smaller?

So here's my question: What was the point of this (still in my book under 'alleged') nosejob?? It perplexes me!! Because, honestly, it still looks like the same nose to me. Still.

It really is almost negligible, but I think most of these celebrities get really obsessed with every cm of their bodies and the smallest things get blown way out of porportion to them. We all have things about our bodies that we don't like but that no one else notices. I think a lot of celebrities have this problem x1000 because they are constantly being photograpphed, seeing themselves hundreds of feet high on screens and billboards, and people are constantly looking at them and dissecting there appearances (ahem, case in point). I mean, I get my picture taken once in a blue moon with my friends or family and that's too much for me. I think, for celebrities, it's like constantly having to see yourself through a magnification mirror.
    Plus, I thinks Ms. P is a perfectionist and really insecure as a result of growing up in the media and having to live up to the hype of being the most beautiful girl EVER. I remember I read an interview with her where she said as much, saying that as a kid, she always had foundation on and was paranoid it would rub off.

Bronze Member

Lol, I've been checking out posts here for a bit and its interesting to see how hard people try to look for signs of PS.

On the last pic posted, her head looks bigger in the pic on the left, she looks as though shes more forward in the picture. You can still line up features even this way. But the overall shape of the nose is the exact same. There is no difference, and it doesn't look thinner. See:

^2006 left pic, 2002 right. Yes I know the angles aren't exactly the same and the lighting is different, etc.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information