Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Portman's plastic surgery

It's such a small change in the nose that you wouldn't bve able to spot it in such a blurry pic. That is my opinion anyway. I can hardly see her nose at all in the first one.

Yeah I agree its a bit blurry but you CAN see the shape of the bridge, the lighting makes it stand out. There could be a better example but I couldn't find one dead on that shows the bridge shape as well as that. Although I have noticed how her nose somewhat changed from her early teens into adulthood, and unless she had several different nose jobs during that time its down to ageing and becoming an adult.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutey20 View Post
    Ok, this should prove all of you wrong!

Exactly the same shape, exactly the same nose bridge! The first pic is from Mars Attacks, which was awhile ago.. And the second in 2005 according www.natalieportman.com!

So hah!
    the only thing this proves is she had a nose job before Mars Attack. she had a really wide bridge as a kid. in this case i think the nose job was a success because she is tiny it suits her delicate features. truthfully she was a pretty plain kid. i don't think she's had her lips pumped and if so,minimally

Well, it all comes down to opinions, then. I think that, based on the pics you posted, Cutey, she absolutely has had a nose job. And in general I think she looks different enough to say that she has dabbled in PS, and I absolutely would not put her above doing something like that. I also think that she plumped her lips. But hey, it's not like we all have to believe it...

No idea whether she's had work or not, but if she did, it was good PS, she looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    Well, it all comes down to opinions, then. I think that, based on the pics you posted, Cutey, she absolutely has had a nose job. And in general I think she looks different enough to say that she has dabbled in PS, and I absolutely would not put her above doing something like that. I also think that she plumped her lips. But hey, it's not like we all have to believe it...
    Hmm, well then no matter what if you see a change in a person's features to you its surgery. Even if your comparing a feature from childhood - adult. Even if you thought she had surgery, to say that she absolutley had it is just a bit silly really.

And I would say that, everyone's noses look different in different pics. I'm sure anyone could take a pic of their nose one place, then do another somewhere else at a different angle/lighting/etc and if anyone notices the slightest change will claim it to be surgery. Unless the change is quite noticeable and substantial then you shouldn't be saying that she's absolutley had something done. People that say that must want it to be true or something.. For some reason.

the only thing this proves is she had a nose job before Mars Attack.
    Let me show you what I mean.. Here's a pic from Mars Attacks too. Notice a difference?

I'm sure now your going to say she had a nose job after this, but what about the other picture I posted from the same time? This just goes to show that under different lighting and angles a feature on a photo CAN look different.

I don't care whether she did have a nose/lip job or anything else, but I'm suprised to see how many people think for sure she had surgery done because she looks different as a kid to now.
    Last edited by Cutey20; January 29th, 2007 at 01:32 PM.

I *think* she absolutely had a nose job. That doesn't mean she ABSOLUTELY had it lol. Is the difference obvious?
    I am not saying that the only thing that changes one's features is PS. That would be silly. But in the case of Hollywood actors, I absolutely think it's extremely common and I absolutely believe SHE had it too. I don't consider her above it. Could very well be that I am wrong, but I don't really care, to be honest, because it makes no difference. Does that make my point any clearer?
    In any case, you don't have to strain yourself trying to prove anything, especially if you insist that you "don't care" if she had PS or not, because ultimately you can't be sure either that she HASN'T had the PS and in any case, most of what we do here and other similar places is speculation.

i think well over 90% of actors had nose jobs. mostly minor tweaking but nose jobs nonetheless. it's almost a prerequisite, as most 'real' noses wouldn't look good on camera and sometimes it's all it takes to make someone a lot more telegenic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Cutey20 View Post
    Ok, this should prove all of you wrong!

Exactly the same shape, exactly the same nose bridge! The first pic is from Mars Attacks, which was awhile ago.. And the second in 2005 according www.natalieportman.com!

So hah!
    If anything, the nose on the right looks like the Before picture. So hah HAH!!

Thanks, Cutey20...

You are completely out of your mind. INSANE, I say!

hehe could be, my Ho, could be!
    I'm still sticking with my version though!

hehe could be, my Ho, could be!
    I'm still sticking with my version though!
    Heh heh... It takes one to know one!

oops, forgot a "dear" there Hey, you DO have Ho in your nickname!
    You guys must really love this chick... I hold almost none of these Hollywood people above suspicion, especially when it comes to noses...

Is it just me or does her new nose look like Eva Mendes'?

Silver Member

Personally I don't really think she's had a nose job. The appearance of her nose changes greatly depending on angle and lighting. Here are some recent examples

The first pic is from last years Golden Globes, Second is a still from Closer, Third is her promoting Goya's ghost, and the last is her at Promoting V for Vendetta on TRL.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information