Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Portman's plastic surgery

It looks like she's had some work on her nose - good nose job, because it isn't so obvious.

Bronze Member

She is So beautiful. She's easily as lovely as Audrey Hepburn (ever see Audrey without makeup?).

If she's had any work done, it's very, very subtle and very expert, enhancing her already near-perfect features.

She hasn't had a nose or lip job. Her nose has not gotten smaller, to some it may appear that way because its somewhat wider looking and not as refined as it became after ageing! Her nose just grew but still retains the same shape.

See what I mean? I have a good eye for detail and can tell these things. Not exactly the same angle, but you get the idea. So all this talk about her having a nose job to make it ever ever ever ever so so slightly thinner is rubbish.

As for her lips, they looked big when she was young too. Her upper lip has always been big, right?

You wanna know why she is so ugly?
    Because she's a skinny stupid fake doll!
    I cannot really put up with people who refuse food just because of fashion, and those who talk against anorexia with such hipocrisys are ever worse!!

I agree.. I have heard that she is a very fake biatch. Like the story where she was at a party and some people there wanted her autograph? After signing it.. she turned her head and rolled her eyes I think. I am not sure if thats the story or not but anyway... If thats true.. then it is her job as a celebrity to sign autographs if someone spots and has the balls to approach you.... you owe your fame to that person... dont roll your eyes at fans you dumb bitch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i see the difference with her nose...she did get some plastic surgery done, it's not too drastic, but it looks good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    i see the difference with her nose...she did get some plastic surgery done, it's not too drastic, but it looks good on her.
    Of course theres a difference, its called ageing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutey20 View Post
    She hasn't had a nose or lip job. Her nose has not gotten smaller, to some it may appear that way because its somewhat wider looking and not as refined as it became after ageing! Her nose just grew but still retains the same shape.

See what I mean? I have a good eye for detail and can tell these things. Not exactly the same angle, but you get the idea. So all this talk about her having a nose job to make it ever ever ever ever so so slightly thinner is rubbish.

As for her lips, they looked big when she was young too. Her upper lip has always been big, right?

From these pics - she totally had her nose done. (if the right one is the older, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    From these pics - she totally had her nose done. (if the right one is the older, of course)
    How so? The after nose is bigger, look at the septum and bridge shadows!

nose job. i've seen good rhinoplasty in person and that's what it looks like - the person's old nose but finer/smaller.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ok, this should prove all of you wrong!

Exactly the same shape, exactly the same nose bridge! The first pic is from Mars Attacks, which was awhile ago.. And the second in 2005 according www.natalieportman.com!

So hah!

Silver Member

You're right, Cutey20. I never believed she had a nosejob in the first place...

I don't think she's had anything done at all. And if she did, it's not noticeable.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Kinda hard to compare when the first pic is a screen shot from a movie, and all blurry... You can hardly see where her nostrils end.

Well its not about the nostrils, unless people are claiming she had them changed too. I mean nose, lips, eyes, breasts what else!

It may not be 100% clear, but you can see the basic shape of the nose bridge.. And its exactly the same as it was years ago.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information