Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Natalie Portman

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    We don't know what make-up tricks she uses. Shading can make a world of difference. We'll need to get a side by side of two pictures, from the same angle, without any make up.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Who would take the risks of anesthesia for such a small, barely noticable change?
    Celebrities do that all the time.

Yes, but for a visible change (for bigger boobs or a much smaller honker or for a super tight face). But in Natalie's case there is almost no difference and her nose was already perfect to begin with. I just have a hard time believing that she had surgery to shove 1 mm of her nose off.

Edit: The more I stare at the photos the more I think she really might have done something to her tip. Then she must be one vain bitch!

Looks like a nose job to me. The tip looks visibly refined, a subtle but good nose job. Her eyes stand out more now. She didn't need it but it was a good job.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Yes, but for a visible change (for bigger boobs or a much smaller honker or for a super tight face). But in Natalie's case there is almost no difference and her nose was already perfect to begin with. I just have a hard time believing that she had surgery to shove 1 mm of her nose off.

Edit: The more I stare at the photos the more I think she really might have done something to her tip. Then she must be one vain bitch!
    I get what you're saying because we see plenty of those visible changes, but the subtle ones are... well, subtle. Hence we don't notice them as much. Most of the time celebrities try to hide their PS (especially the pretentious ones).

And maybe it's just me, but even taking into consideration facial widening, pubescent change, makeup etc., I have a hardass mother-effin time believing that THIS turned into THAT:

Bitch was destined for a bulbous tip like her momma!

She's clearly had it tweaked.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

If a Jewish girl from Syosset LI didn't get a nose job it would be highly unusual.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    re: cheekbones, i think they can suddenly 'pop'. i never had any growing up lol and then i lost my puppy fat and my face kind of hollowed out with age and suddenly i had visible high cheekbones. and i've seen it happen to other people too.
    I know what you mean. Something similar happened to me between about 18 and 19 years old.

I do think Natalie definitely had a nose job.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

She had more done just one nose job. Her face changes constantly in magazines and in her ads.

I am pretty sure she had cheeck implants and lip implants and other stuff.

It was rumored that she had gotten breast implants, but I don't believe that. I think her bra was stuffed.

But as far as the face is concerned, given the changes I believe to have noticed, I would say, she borders to plastic surgery addiction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information