Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Natalie Portman

Quote Originally Posted by meumar View Post
    I actually think I did lose baby fat on my nose

with Pilates....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Can't change my mind - definite nose job. It's too perfect whereas before - it was wider and more bulbous. By the time you're sixteen, nature has finallzed your facial features. You can see that she had a larger nose in the Phantom of the Menace.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    By the time you're sixteen, nature has finallzed your facial features.
    Completely disagree - especially if you naturally have a more bulbous nose, I think it tends to grow and/or shrink throughout your life. I can think of Bill Clinton or William Shatner as examples - their noses keep changing. (Though I don't doubt that Shatner has had a few facelifts here and there.)

Plus almost everybody's face changes a lot between the teenage years and the late twenties with losing fat in the face - cheekbones pop out etc.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Completely disagree - especially if you naturally have a more bulbous nose, I think it tends to grow and/or shrink throughout your life.

Like Pinocchio?

I completely disagree on Portman. Nose job nose job nose job. And she looked better before she did it.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Completely disagree - especially if you naturally have a more bulbous nose, I think it tends to grow and/or shrink throughout your life. I can think of Bill Clinton or William Shatner as examples - their noses keep changing. (Though I don't doubt that Shatner has had a few facelifts here and there.)

Plus almost everybody's face changes a lot between the teenage years and the late twenties with losing fat in the face - cheekbones pop out etc.
    Noses get bigger - not smaller - as you get older as evidenced by Clinton and Shatner's noses. I think the thymus gland has something to do with it but don't quote me.

Gold Member

Noses often look slightly bigger at the onset of puberty, yes, but Natalie's nose isn't "slightly" smaller. And she isn't in the early stages of puberty in the pictures, either. Most natural noses don't have ever so slightly pinched look which Natalie's seems to sport. So, I'm placing my money on a rhinoplasty (I personally think she had two, but I could be wrong).

Her eyes do look different, but some people's eyelids tend to hollow out naturally as they age. It's not that uncommon. Plus, her expression appears to be different in the photos.

I do think she plumps her lips (and has had her gums reduced). I've seen some photos which seem to suggest that Natalie has played around with fillers in her cheeks and possibly some botox, too.

Noses like ears & tongues grow all your life. The only way they shrink is with a nose job.
    I find your statement regarding cheekbones not true either. Yes, they may become more obvious with the loss of a lot of fat from the face, but I can assure you that my Slavic cheekbones never suddenly POPPED out, they were always there & visible.

My vote on Portman is nose job, the usual fillers & Botox and I wouldn't be surprised if she's already had an eye lift, they do recommend that you do these things early to prevent it being too bcious later on (Madonna I'm talking to you) CZJs had an early eyelift too.

re: cheekbones, i think they can suddenly 'pop'. i never had any growing up lol and then i lost my puppy fat and my face kind of hollowed out with age and suddenly i had visible high cheekbones. and i've seen it happen to other people too.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I would say NP had a subtle nose job and some thing to fill the upper lip. Decent surgery job.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Hit By Ban Bus!

what an unnecessary nosejob

Bronze Member

I dunno. I think she had at least one nose job. I know that facial structure changes during puberty, but the shape and size of her nose have changed in such a way that cannot be attributed to aging alone (in my opinion). The bridge looks thinner and her tip more defined. It was slightly bulbous when she was a teenager. She didn't have a bad nose to start with and the after product looks like one of those "your own nose, but better" nose jobs.

Her nose does look a tiny little bit different. But still I am not convinced she's had something done. Who would take the risks of anesthesia for such a small, barely noticable change? Her nose always looked pretty much perfect to me.

Not seeing it.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Her face widened with age, and she got anorexic which makes her small nose look tiny thin when she has those cheekbones.

We don't know what make-up tricks she uses. Shading can make a world of difference. We'll need to get a side by side of two pictures, from the same angle, without any make up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information