Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's lip 'bursts and collapses'

When I was watching the 30th Anniversary, it always bothered me that he would cover his mouth while he was "singing" in his solo performances. I just remember thinking okay, we know your ass is lip syncing, stop it. And like Eddie Griffin said, when he let it down I was like put it back up, shit! Okay so I'm still trying to figure this out. His lip size keeps changing. Now, he originally doesn't have full lips to begin with, but every few years it'll get slightly thinner than the last, than back to normal again. Is the color throwing me off (both albino in color)? The nose? The size in smiling and/or grinning? I chose all of the above (don't mean to scare you with the timeline transitions).

[YOUTUBE]4j2kilQTieY[/YOUTUBE]

1981/2

......?

????????

..?????????

1983-4

??????????

?!?!?!?!

......?

?!?!?!?!?!

??????
    ????????

?
    ??????????

.............?
    ?????

1995/6

..........???????????

2001/2

!?!?!?!??????????

2005-07

???????????

You have to recall the guy can barely smile anymore.. he has so much nerve damage from repeated surgeries he's got a weird lizard lock smile. They've probably had to resize his lips a number of times to stay somewhat proportional to his ever shrinking nose.

Look at the space between his lips and that nose-nub. The further back you go, the less space there is.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Eli

Has he done any interviews in recent years, or ever? I'm just curious as to whether somebody has asked him if he likes the way he looks.

I don't understand the big knarley chin implant.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I don't see the difference.
    His nose and his cheeks changed, but I can imagine that his lips had to suffer, because of all the plastic surgery.

But he's still lovely^^, but not hot like in the 80ies or 90ies.

Lovely?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Lovely?
    Yeah.
    That's something only a MJ-Fan could say.

He did an interview for the 25th anniversary of Thriller on Ebony magazine, it was mainly about the album and his career with Quincy Jones (that black and white picture of them together is from the magazine. You look at that and than you look at the cover and its like ).

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Has he done any interviews in recent years, or ever? I'm just curious as to whether somebody has asked him if he likes the way he looks.
    I'm surprised Martin Bashir never asked him the question directly. I don't think he is ever 'happy' with any of the changes he has made each times he does one (please explain to me the cleft butt looking chin thingamabob) maybe briefly.. Theres this part in "Living With Michael Jackson" when he is in his theater looking at old footage of the Jackson 5 perform "ABC", and his eyes looked sad with no expression. So, the answer is definitely no.

He said he used to turn off the lights when ever he washed his face because he hated looking into the mirror. Than obviously the 'big nose' thing. Joseph telling him "you're so black, you don't look like my child. Must of been on Katie's side. Look at your big nose [sic]" Did a lot. Couple that with natural adolescence, being on stage to perform/in the public eye, terrible acne skin, than dealing with lupus/vitiligo (it would of been in his best interest to either stop having any more nose re-corrections at that point and opt for depigmentation, or continue putting brown make-up on, though tedious. If you look at the late 80s photos, you can see the heavy stage make up on, all the different shades of brown on his hands and/or face) basically his skin was crap.

However, I don't think it was that bad.

I know some MJ fans who like him better white, but I won't get into that..

I hate when MJ fans try and tell me he looks the same. lol It's a ploy that fans use all the time. They compare him with pics of late 80s or early 90s when he no longer look like his original self anyway, and say he hasn't change much, just to play down the surgery. They can't even compare him with the MJ of 81, where he had cut his fro and already had surgery....the denial of it all is so funny.

Many fans continue to live in denial and delusion about MJ. A good example is this very thread, the person who posted MJ pic circa 1993 (when he already looked like a completely different person from 1980) and compared it with the recent pic of him in Ebony magazine (that was AIRBRUSHED, mind you) and said *he hasn't changed much*. It's denial like that, that make MJ fans seem odd..
    Last edited by Tati; January 21st, 2008 at 09:37 PM.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I hate when MJ fans try and tell me he looks the same. lol It's a ploy that fans use all the time. They compare him with pics of late 80s or early 90s when he no longer look like his original self anyway, and say he hasn't change much, just to play down the surgery. They can't even compare him with the MJ of 81, where he had cut his fro and already had surgery....the denial of it all is so funny.

Many fans continue to live in denial and delusion about MJ. A good example is this very thread, the person who posted MJ pic circa 1993 (when he already looked like a completely different person from 1980) and compared it with the recent pic of him in Japan and said *he hasn't changed much*. It's denial like that, that make MJ fans seem odd..
    Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post

Many fans continue to live in denial and delusion about MJ. A good example is this very thread, the person who posted MJ pic circa 1993 (when he already looked like a completely different person from 1980) and compared it with the recent pic of him in Ebony magazine (that was AIRBRUSHED, mind you) and said *he hasn't changed much*. It's denial like that, that make MJ fans seem odd..
    I hope you don't talk about me, because I didn't say, that he hasn't changed.
    But there are people who like to exaggerate. (He didn't change his eyes or his lips)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRain View Post
    I hope you don't talk about me, because I didn't say, that he hasn't changed.
    But there are people who like to exaggerate. (He didn't change his eyes or his lips)
    You said 'not that much'.

As far as I know, its impossible to change your eyes so I must agree with that exaggeration. lol

Uh,. his lips have been markedly changed along with everything else.

He's had enough facelifts and along with that some eye work done
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Uh,. his lips have been markedly changed along with everything else.

He's had enough facelifts and along with that some eye work done
    Alright MJ is plastic, are you happy now? XD

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRain View Post
    He didn't change his lips)
    He's had permanent lip make up.

As far as I know, its impossible to change your eyes so I must agree with that exaggeration. lol
    You can change the eyelids...

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    So does his lip need a tiny little crutch now??
    How strange that this is only one letter off?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information