Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's lip 'bursts and collapses'

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    You are all brilliant! BTW, how do you quote more than one person in a post? So much snark, I wanted to commend all of you on each wonderful quip!
    Basically just reply to one poster and then copy and paste into the reply box of the next poster you reply to.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Where the hell is Bychance?
    Thinking of another highly implausible excuse for MJ.

Bychance is getting her copy and paste on for us as we speak
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^^Along with links that have various medical explanations on why lips suddenly snap, crackle and pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Not impossible after seeing Pete Burns!
    oh god, you're right. I think I'm even more disturbed that I know what you're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    You are all brilliant! BTW, how do you quote more than one person in a post? So much snark, I wanted to commend all of you on each wonderful quip!
    oooh! oooh! <raising hand> I know, I know! Call on me!!! The first couple posts you press that middle button on the right NEXT to quote where it has the plus sign then at the last post you press the 'quote' one. I learned that from Laurent who learned it from Mel. I think. I mean, I think I learned it from Laurent and that Laurent learned it from Mel. I know the little plus sign thing works because I've used it. (ooh and advice because no one ever told me this and I take things quite literally - if you're going through and pressing the + button and then realize you don't want to quote anything else, you can just press quote to any post and delete the last portion it quotes. I'm not sure if you can go back and change a + to a quote button? Anyone??)

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Basically just reply to one poster and then copy and paste into the reply box of the next poster you reply to.
    no one showed you The Way yet, KC??? You been posting all those disses about Aniston by hand? You poor overworked chinhating fiend... I never knew.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    oh god, you're right. I think I'm even more disturbed that I know what you're talking about...

oooh! oooh! <raising hand> I know, I know! Call on me!!! The first couple posts you press that middle button on the right NEXT to quote where it has the plus sign then at the last post you press the 'quote' one. I learned that from Laurent who learned it from Mel. I think. I mean, I think I learned it from Laurent and that Laurent learned it from Mel. I know the little plus sign thing works because I've used it. (ooh and advice because no one ever told me this and I take things quite literally - if you're going through and pressing the + button and then realize you don't want to quote anything else, you can just press quote to any post and delete the last portion it quotes. I'm not sure if you can go back and change a + to a quote button? Anyone??)

no one showed you The Way yet, KC??? You been posting all those disses about Aniston by hand? You poor overworked chinhating fiend... I never knew.
    Nobody ever showed me the secret way. Dammit. Just another way to keep the black man down.

Nobody ever showed me the secret way. Dammit. Just another way to keep the black man down.
    well if it makes you feel better I only found out like a week ago! Well, I mean, I think someone tried to tell me ages ago how to do it but I was too flaky to remember. This last time it finally sunk in!!

I wuvvs you KC! And we need to get back to our Jenni poetry. Too much art in the world left for us to write...
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

^^Along with links that have various medical explanations on why lips suddenly snap, crackle and pop.
    Wow, your post gave me the most unfortunate set of visual images..

+

When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    well if it makes you feel better I only found out like a week ago! Well, I mean, I think someone tried to tell me ages ago how to do it but I was too flaky to remember. This last time it finally sunk in!!

I wuvvs you KC! And we need to get back to our Jenni poetry. Too much art in the world left for us to write...
    And you were just holding out on me, huh, Gen? Where's the love?

And you're right, Aniston poetry makes the world go round. Especially when art lovers like Kenesha Freebies give it their stamp of approval. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Wow, your post gave me the most unfortunate set of visual images..

+

^^MJ's three kids screaming "Free at last. Free at last. Thank Bubbles, we're free at last." LOL.

^^

Zee

Damn he has the superherpz. Only logical explanation.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

HAHHAAHHA you two have outdone yourselves.

Hey those three could be his kids. I mean, they're all white for one thing. (oooooh low blow)

They should'a warned the kid that daddy's face is delicate. I hear that it's held together with used chewing gum and crazy glue.

MJ is starting to resemble an evil pixie these days.

The big question is "Who will be the next celebrity lip burst?" Lisa Rinna might register on the Richter Scale, and put poor Harry Hamlin on crutches!
    Last edited by AgentOrange; December 21st, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorbeet View Post
    Damn he has the superherpz. Only logical explanation.
    superherpz

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I'll bet MJ had his lips pumped to excess with collagen before Prince Michael smacked him in the gob. Hence the bursting and collapsing balloon affect.
    I'm sure the kid thought Michaels face looks freaky enough without a huge trout mouth comin at him for a good night kiss.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information