Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madonna named 'the ultimate face' by cosmetic surgeons

And with their four-hour gym sessions, Pilates, Hot Box yoga and 800-calorie-a- day, carb-free, macrobiotic diets, Madonna and her peers seemed to firmly favour their figures.
    Their bodies were tiny and taut: their faces, meanwhile, got more and more gaunt.
    Plastic surgery could deal with sagging, and Botox with wrinkles, but the hollows of age seemed inevitable. Until now.
    4 hour a day gym sessions? Insane.
    800 calorie a day diets? Insane and dangerous. Nobody should be on a diet with that low of calories. Idiots.
    And the hollows of age ARE inevitable. Hell they might as well just say that PS can make you fucking immortal.

So how did this look come about? Once, there was a time when - as Mae West put it - every woman had to choose between her face and her figure.
    uh..that time still comes around eventually. Even if you manage to put it off a few more years, it still comes around. You can choose your face, your figure, or you can fuck up both with PS and excess dieting, working out, and hormone injections ala Madge. that shit will only work for so long, and then you HAVE to enter freak territory, or just GET OLD as all people do.

that is the real deal. it is inevitable: Eventually you either get and look old since you ARE old, or you end up not just looking old, but looking like an old freak. That is the plain and simple, inevitable truth.

What a totally sick and twisted article. Just insanity all around.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

disgusting. i get what the new york writer's article is saying and can agree, but Madonna? no, thats not exactly what it was saying. i like the new new nose though! more like mine and not a scoop nose. yay!!!!!!! i finally dont need a nose job!!!! cheek implants though YES! AND now puffy lips are stupid too!!! hellz yeah!!!!!!

SVZ

How Plastic Surgery Can Give an Older Woman the Face of a Baby -- New York Magazine

here is the actual article

it is A LOT different from this article...which is poorly written imo. No where do they mention Madonna as the "perfect face", just an example of what the new trends in plastic surgery are (less pulling and sucking, more puffing and plumping)

check out the new cover of the National Enquierer!!!!!!!!!!! i need some plumping it looks like!!!

I cannot believe how long the hair is on her upper lip.

^ well now we know where Lourdes gets it.

It gave me the creeps, even more than her alien face. Like the hair was bleached and needs a comb. I'm all freaked out.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    How Plastic Surgery Can Give an Older Woman the Face of a Baby -- New York Magazine

here is the actual article

it is A LOT different from this article...which is poorly written imo. No where do they mention Madonna as the "perfect face", just an example of what the new trends in plastic surgery are (less pulling and sucking, more puffing and plumping)
    That article is much better!
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

^ITA. Thanks for the interesting read, SVZ, even though it was still kind of creepy.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I cannot believe how long the hair is on her upper lip.

I'd like to know how hairy she really is elsewhere on her body...

I always guessed celebs would get either laser or electrolysis once they become famous and have some dough to throw around.

*goes to pluck some upper lip hairz*

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

well speaking as a fellow italian/french canadian (as madonna is) except i have puerto rican too, i can say yes, yes we are very hairy and its quite a damn job to keep up with it all (its all the Latin blood)

see my lazor hair removal thread is you wish to read more details

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    madge forgot to wax her trannylip

Ha!! I betcha she fires one of her assistants when this gets out.

~~~
    Newest facelift therapy is called the Liquid Facelift.
    For celebs who work out too much like Madge (or take too many drugs like Angie) they can keep their face looking healthy with a variety of injectibles, best combined with the FraxelC02 laser.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

^ how much? i need that!

While there's no suggestion Madonna has had cosmetic work, her face represents the modern ideal of beauty
    Umm, whose ideal is being referred to? Certainly not mine. I'm not sure who's supposed to be setting the beauty standards these days, but whoever they are, they need to find a better quality of dope.

*consults own 38-year old and well-lived-in face in mirror, feels satisfied with self*
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    well speaking as a fellow italian/french canadian (as madonna is) except i have puerto rican too, i can say yes, yes we are very hairy and its quite a damn job to keep up with it all (its all the Latin blood)

see my lazor hair removal thread is you wish to read more details

Alice, is "that" where you have the most amount of unwanted hair? How about pits and arms and legs? Asscrack? How are those areas? How hairy are you? I'm genuinely curious.
    I mean for other areas where you haven't used laser? What do you do? just shave?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information