Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is 'Hurt' And 'Insulted' By Plastic Surgery Rumors

^same...although I think kourtney is still facially uglier than Kim but she has a better "personality".

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    The only remotely pretty Kardashian is the tall, skinny one that can't read and the most hideous one is the monkey faced one with the caveman kids. This girl is second ugliest.
    Isn't that a NJ Housewife?
    Free Charmed.

Lol, or Kris.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Ugh, I think Kourtney is so bland and ... nothing. She's not ugly, per se, but she's damn sure not pretty. I USED to think Kim was gorgeous, but now I'd rather see a picture of spit on a pile of snot instead of her face. Kendall isn't pretty (to me, at all), and I still haven't figured out why anyone thinks she is. Kylie looks like a troll doll, and Khloe makes me want to heave.

They're all fucking grotesque, including Kris and Rob, and I can't wait until they evaporate into the ether.

Khloe is so unattractive but is trying so hard to look hot but it isnt working

Bronze Member

By now, Kylie Jenner should have worked out an immunity defense to not let her get hurt by rumors.
    Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Kahlil Gibran http://bellaandbear.com/

But she's just 18!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kylie Jenner hits back after critics slam her photos | Daily Mail Online

'How long are we gonna talk about this lip thing?' Kylie Jenner hits back after critics slam her photos
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 00:26 EST, 28 October 2014 | Updated: 14:41 EST, 28 October 2014

Kylie Jenner is inviting her critics to find another subject.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared on Twitter on Monday that she is fed up of people discussing her selfies, or rather her pouty lips that feature in them.

‘How long are we gonna talk about this lip thing lmao,’ the 17-year-old wrote.

'Just talk about something new': Kylie Jenner hit back at people who criticised her for posting these photos to Instagram over the weekend - which she then swiftly deleted

‘Let's get our lives together guys and talk about some important s***. Just talk about something new at least. I'm bored.’

The messages come after Kylie was highly criticised for a series of photos she posted to her various social media accounts over the weekend.

These included two to Instagram which showed the teenager in profile, although she swiftly deleted the snaps after posting them.

Expressing herself: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star told critics to leave her alone on Twitter on Monday

Pulling faces: Kylie is a fan of sharing images on social media which show her pouting her heavily made up lips

Kylie later shared selfies while sporting bright red lipstick, and claimed she thought she looked ‘like a vampire’.

While Kylie appears to be a big fan of using make-up on her lips, her social media posts have caused some users to accuse her of getting fillers.

The reality star jetted back to Los Angeles on Thursday after allegedly enjoying a trip to Europe with rumoured boyfriend Tyga.

Playing dress up: The 17-year-old posted the above image on Friday and claimed she thinks she looks 'like a vampire'

Sister act: As well as defending her selfies, Kylie hung out with big sister Khloe Kardashian on Monday

She was then spotted out shopping the following day, and shared a photo with older sister Khloe on Monday.

Kylie’s mother Kris denied reports she is dating the rapper last week, saying that her youngest child ‘isn’t dating anybody’.

The momager added on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS FM radio show: 'This whole little group of kids who have been around forever, and I call them kids because relatively speaking, they kind of all travel as a pack and they enjoy each other’s company.

'We all live in the same neighborhood. [Tyga] used to live across the street for a long time, and now he lives next door to Khloe.'

Jet setter: The reality star went shopping on Friday after returning from an alleged trip to Europe with rumoured boyfriend Tyga

Kylie Jenner hits back after critics slam her photos | Daily Mail Online

I'm bored of you posting pictures, stop posting them and people will stop talking. Problem solved.

I always draw lip liner outside of my natural lip line and take offence to anyone who suggest I had surgery. Like, why would they even think I had anything done. Lols. I'm an attention whore and I know it!!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

"Kylie's not dating anyone at this time" says momager kris Jenner. She then went on to add "we're keeping our options open until we find the perfect sex tape partner".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She looks like her attention whore sister Kim.
    holly likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Her lips are disgusting anyway.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

We'll stop discussing them when they stop looking like a diseased anus.
    firebrat1229 and Clubber Lang like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information