Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is 'Hurt' And 'Insulted' By Plastic Surgery Rumors

I see a nose job and brow lift too.
    Clubber Lang and sluce like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

and the butt....

arie_skop likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

She had the flattest, flabbiest pancake ass in the world as of a year ago. Kris just sits back and says, "Eyes. Nose. Lips, gawd the lips are awful. Tits. And flabby pancake ass, it needs to be up to Kim's level by the end of 2015."
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Another before and after of the ass:

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/upl...ril-2014_2.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/okmagazine.com/wp-c...fit=960%2C9999

She's probably just "overlining" it like she did with the lips! Totally natural! If you disagree, you're a jealous hater!
    Angeli likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

Fucking ridiculous. Can't stand this family.

Gold Member

Now that she's told the truth, maybe other teenage girls will stop bruising themselves with odd devices intended to plump their lips "like Kylie Jenner." (I can't believe I used the word "truth" in connection with anything said by any member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan.)
    Clubber Lang likes this.

They must really love the loaded diaper look in that family.

Kylie---------------------- ---Kim
    Rock the fuck on!

Elite Member

These people are sick in the head. I struggle to contain my giant ass, it's so disproportionate to the rest of me I hate it, enhancing it and putting it on constant display would be my worst nightmare.
    tulip and yoyoma like this.

So, fake nose, fake brow, fake lashes, fake lips, fake nails, fake butt, fake hair and likely fake tits too. She's going to run out of procedures to do before she turns 20.
    Clubber Lang, arie_skop and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well I think it's horrible how obviously, just being in this family made a 16-17 year-old kid feel compelled to change her appearance so drastically just to compete with the other attention whores. She looked like a completely different person in the before pics.

Fucking mother of the year, Kris. She's pure evil.
    Let's not let Bruce off the hook. This poor kid has been failed by BOTH parents.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

What a bloody mess.. the poor little critter!

i just called a dress J-Lo was wearing, Frankenstein's Monster, but if you chuck an 's' on the end, the name suits this Krazy Klan much more... "Krankenstein's Monster's!" .. Ta Daa!

They are all absolutely grotesque, not just in looks, but their whole outlook on life too.

Gawd knows how Kourtney & Scott's babies are going to turn out? .. they probably have PS appointments already booked years in advance for them.. sigh.

And North too.. the poor little girl.

Growing up in that family is a health hazard!
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; May 8th, 2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Took out unnecessary swear words ;) Adding more stuff.

this is so wrong and sad, she's 17 yrs and already getting PS. Her parents have failed big time. And, what about her older sisters? She has no role models in that family.
    kasippu and Clubber Lang like this.

This girl is 17!! Her mother, father and family gave her this much confidence.... WOW.
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

"Kylie Jenner, 17, FINALLY admits to lip fillers after big sister Khloe Kardashian urges her to stop lying"

It would have been better if Khloe (or Kourtney) had urged or said to Kylie, "Don't start down this PS path" .. or even better.. "Kylie, you don't need to change anything, so don't even think about it!".

How could a plastic surgeon (or similar) with a conscience do any 'unnecessary/unneeded' procedures on anyone under 20yo?

Because Kylie looked perfectly fine here..

I can't even imagine what these tricks will look like at 50. Who in the Sam Hell wants an ass like that?

My sister was a gorgeous girl who got into all this shit. She was a helicopter nurse who worked part time at a PS office. She was so pretty that she was considered for several reality shows and was one of the top 20.
    She got all the shit done too. Now she is 47. Her face doesn't move at all. The rest of her body got a bit larger with age, but just packed on the implants. She's got so many fillers that her huge gray eyes are slits that she tries to conceal with fake lashes and hair extentions......
    I mean, what is the point???? Sure, she was gorgeous in her 20s/30s, but now she looks older than I do.
    If she would have just left things like she was, she would still be incredible looking. Now she looks odd. She knows she looks all fucked up, but what does she do? She runs to the PS every chance she gets to try to "fix" things.
    It's sad really. My sister is uber intelligent, yet she based her whole identity on being a perpetual 20 year old "hot girl". Now, even though she is the head of Nursing in a huge metropolitan hospital, she thinks she is a loser because she doesn't look like some 20 year old selfie taking twit.
    Sad really. She has no identity left.
    tulip and arie_skop like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information