Login to remove the ads!
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Korean stars' PS before and after

Quote Originally Posted by iLove View Post
    which school did you graduate from? did you do something illegal to obtain your degree? did you skip class everyday? you need to get your money back because they didnt teach you anything .
    Are you fucking serious? LMFAO. My degree is with Cum laude academic honors from a Cal State University.

Oh, and that's another insult towards a board member. You're making this a habit, aren't you?

I'm bored with you, cranky troll. Bye!

*waits for ban bus*

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Are you fucking serious? LMFAO. My degree is with Cum laude academic honors from a Cal State University.
    oh thats nice congratulations on your degree

Oh, and that's another insult towards a board member. You're making this a habit, aren't you?
    asking you a question is not an insult. why you interpret everything as an insult is a bit concerning. i was genuinely curious about the legitimacy of your degree (with a concentration in race studies no less) because you seemed to have missed all the important points.

almost like an actor who claims to have graduated from juliard and doesnt even know what a cold read is.....however i have heard of people who "get through the cracks" so to speak (not suggesting that is what happened with you of course)

so let me ask u, do you believe that people who look at the world through a eurocentric cultural lens is only applicable to white people? if not, why would you point out the race of the poster on page 6 as if that is even relevant?

asking you a question is not an insult. why you interpret everything as an insult is a bit concerning. i was genuinely curious about the legitimacy of your degree (with a concentration in race studies no less) because you seemed to have missed all the important points.
    Let's not bullshit now. This is insulting no matter how you read it:

which school did you graduate from? did you do something illegal to obtain your degree? did you skip class everyday? you need to get your money back because they didnt teach you anything
    You obviously know nothing about me or the other poster RI, yet you continue to judge us and LABEL us as you see fit. This would be an example of the power of white dominance and whites' ability to label and give other groups identities. You are doing this now, can't you see that? You're white, perhaps this is another example of white invisibility?

If you really had the education you are implying you have, then you would understand how hypocritical you are.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    You obviously know nothing about me or the other poster RI, yet you continue to judge us and LABEL us as you see fit.
    "us"?

what i said to her (my observation of her liberal exemplification of a eurocentric cultural lens) is not even in the same category as what was said to you (asking you to clarify the legitimacy of your degree since u seemed to have thought that ppl who are eurocentric are only white)

as such , i would appreciate it if you didnt group yourself with her because the comments made are for two completely different things

This would be an example of the power of white dominance and whites' ability to label and give other groups identities.

where is the labeling? making an observation that someone is a eurocentric bigot is attempting to disassemble white dominance so the mere act of doing so can in no way shape or form be an exercise of white dominance- that would be a paradox.

like i said:
    the comments alone is enough proof. what kind of proof do you need to show that someone is a eurocentric bigot other than mere justification of their words? u want scientific data? a controlled lab test? lol! the proof is there. stop trying to ignore it.

besides i didnt say she is a bad person , all i made was an observation in response to her commentary -i pointed out that she practices eurocentric bigotry and im certainly not insulting the sky for pointing out that it is blue.
    Lastly...

If you really had the education you are implying you have
    i never once was trying to back up my statements by my boasting about my "education". thats your game.

so again i ask you. do you believe that people who look at the world through a eurocentric cultural lens is only applicable to white people? if not, why would you point out the race of the poster on page 6 as if that is even relevant?

Please you guys. *sigh*
    Rock the fuck on!

I don't see this as a long term commitment for a new poster.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Man.. our trolls just get more and more disappointing.

Yeah, I'm burnt out on the poster already. All the switching shit around and adding comments/questions after I post a reply gets really annoying.

I'm really sick, I just don't need this right now. We need happy, fun trolls around here.

where is the labeling? making an observation that someone is a eurocentric bigot is attempting to disassemble white dominance so the mere act of doing so can in no way shape or form be an exercise of white dominance- that would be a paradox
    So in other words, so just saying you are 'attempting to disassemble white dominance" means you could not be 'exercising white dominance'? What a bullshit argument.

Making the observation that an argument is full of shit is attempting to point out bullshitting, so the mere act of doing so can in no way shape or form be an exercise in bullshitting-that would be a paradox.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Well, alrighty then. On that note, some k-stars who already had something done will have further surgery. The Korean media seem to jump at the chance to expose stars who've already had surgery especially right after.

Solbi (Still swelling from surgery)

Han Eun Jung

Before

After (she re-did her eyes...some swelling)
    Rock the fuck on!

I always wonder what makes people join up to post silly shit.BTW, it's spelled Juilliard.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I think she's fascinated with the phrase 'eurocentric cultural lens.' Anyone have a tally on how many times that was throw out?

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    This young actor had a subtle nose job. The slight hump was removed.

i liked the 'before' nose better. it had more character.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

YAY more pics!

I did enjoy the euro-something, bigotty-blahdiblah that went on there for a few posts, but I really come to this thread for the pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I think she's fascinated with the phrase 'eurocentric cultural lens.' Anyone have a tally on how many times that was throw out?
    This site is now #1 for the phrase in Google!
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information