Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kim Basinger says: have surgery if it makes you feel better

Default Re: Kim Basinger says: have surgery if it makes you feel better

well paris is the kind of person who wants the attention, but i dont know about her treating her self too bad! she does it for the attention. the thing is that when people see you it brings the inner beauty and the self confidents down. i have been stared at before for a long time and i always end up feeling shitty. but, its not like i flash everyone and act like a dumb ass and even if i did i would be treated the way i look your right about that but what about someone who doesnt do much with their looks? what if they are just wanted to be liked and treated nicey even if they have last years clothes, should they be treated by the way they look?
    wait a minute! you have been in iran!? have you? you're not persian,are you?? im just curious about that... but some woman do care about the way they look especially there nose. i know one of my friends in iran hates her nose and everyone picks on her because of her nose... i didnt actually mean all of them but mostly everyone in iran thinks like that, and even young girls.

I agree with Kim.

If you want it and it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

I don't think other people have the right to judge you for what you personally do to your body. It's your body and your decision. Like Ben said, if it's ugly - get it fixed.

I am not Persian, I am Mexican, but for my job, I have had the opportunity to travel a lot.

So you see, you agree with me. The important thing is how you feel. There are days when I wake up and feel like sh**, and these days I reflect it and people feel it, no matter if I am wearing expensive clothes.

I believe there is no such thing as uglyness. The most beautiful people I know, they dont look like models, but there is no way I see them ordinary, because they are special for me.

Your friend in Iran is young, and there is a lot of things going on in our mind when we are growing. But if she feels PS will help her in any way to feel better, I say go for it.

I am a photographer, and you know, I havent found a horrible face yet. Maybe they are different, but in their individuality, they are beautiful because they feel unique, important, & secure.

Never is too late to make a change.

So, you travel to Iran and other places. I didn't know that. I would have thought that Iran has changed a lot, since I haven't been there for a very long time.

I do believe that the way you feel will reflect how you feel, but at the same time, it doen't stop people judging you. I can't just suggest for my own friend to get Plastic Surgery, because she's proabably going find something else wrong with her, and she knows that there isn't.

It's mostly about acceptance, and just knowing that you have to accept the way you look without getting plastic surgery to fix it. Some people have serious problems with problems,and not just if they get sick, but if they become addicted to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information