Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Khloe Kardashian in-place face transplant

her lips look so bad here, is she using Kylie's make up kit.

Silver Member

the sight of all this fur makes me cry. just awful.
    nico likes this.

I'm not over exaggerating when I say it really looks like she's wearing wax lips in the above photo.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    She's had PS but what I think they're trying to tell us is that she alters photos of herself to look like a totally different person....thinking that the stupid public would just think she's so pretty. Before or after she's very unattractive, she should have gone to college and become a doctor....something worthwhile.
    Even if she wasn't smart enough for med school, she could have gone to college for something. It's amazing to me that the dad was a lawyer and yet none of these spawn have managed to accomplish anything that didn't center around basically being painted, plastic surgeried, breeding whores putting their lives and exploits on display. Y'know, nothing that requires actual brains. Even Rob. And hell, for that matter didn't that dude actually make it as far as getting a college degree? And for what? To end up the fuck-boy/baby-daddy to a fake, plastic surgeried, wannabe rap chick. What I see is a bunch of mentally lazy people here who don't want to do actual work. They can look down their noses at their brother all they want for being physically lazy (i.e. not motivated to keep his looks up) but at least he accomplished something none of these chicks had the brain cells to manage. Hell, did those younger two even graduate high school?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Kris had other plans for her kids, forget college. After Kim's sex tape, she knew the family could easily make money from publicity. Lazy and trashy family.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I'm not over exaggerating when I say it really looks like she's wearing wax lips in the above photo.
    It's also the duck lips pose. Seriously woman...you are getting an ultrasound and you're thinking about how your face looks? Arghh.

Think Kourtney graduated university. Not sure what in but I’m sure it was something useless.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Think Kourtney graduated university. Not sure what in but I’m sure it was something useless.
    She graduated from U of AZ with a BA in Theater Arts and minor in Spanish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information