Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kate Beckinsale says plastic surgery is for the 'shallow'.

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

I dont really see a difference though. I've also read on other boards that she had a LIP REDUCTION; rubbish. Her lips look exactly the same.

I think it's wrong to stereotype people that have had ps as shallow. She has no right to speak like that seeing that she has had her boobs done

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Kate Beckinsale says that she would hate any of her fans to think that she may have had plastic surgery.

The Pearl Harbour star says that the connotations if going under the surgeons knife are all wrong to her.

She told the Sunday Express: "Nothing bothers me except the connotations of being a person who would have plastic surgery.

"That implies a kind of insecurity, shallowness and thoughtlessness that I don't feel applies to me very much."

-http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=22747
    I HOPE that she has been misquoted, a case of the kettle calling the pot black?

Anyway it seems to me that she has DEFINITELY had a boob job. For someone calling others shallow and insecure, she sure loves to be photographed excercising with her personal trainer. And lets not forget her Hollyweird make over.

I have to say that she looks so much better now she's had a makeover than she did b4. It also looks like she may have had a nose job.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    She's definitely had a little work done. Kudos to her plastic surgeon, because she's beautiful. Even more kudos to Dita, who admits she's had boob implants.

I agree Kate is very beautiful.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's knows she's beautiful, so she tries to deny the fact, she's had work done before. i remember her in broke down palace, and i thought she was some ugly tomboy girl.. and the difference now, she's a HOT!

Bronze Member

it looks pretty obvious that she had a boob job at least. what a f**king liar and hypocrite.

I dont know what to think. She didn't look THAT different in her earlier days, just less done up. And I've seen people go from looking drab to fab. My mum, after her divorce, looked so good people thought she had work done but she most certainly did not. She just styled ehr hair, changed her makeup, worked out, tanned, etc. No trip to the plastic surgeon. So I dont think Kate has had work. I'm certain she used to have breast implants; it used to be very obvious. I'm not sure they're still there, she looked small last time i saw her in a bikini.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information