Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kat Von D - a progression...

That graffiti is ugly as hell

Blonde was such a bad look for her, but I like the red.

I kinda like Kat von D, in spite of her crappy choices in men and vapidity. I wish I could pull off what she wears, but it's never going to happen. She does go for a certain look - very glam rock, heavy metal. It's not going to fit in anywhere outside of the tattoo/rock music scene... so what? That's where she is. Good luck to her!

Nose job, fillers, botox, cheek implants, lip injections, boob job. Is all I see. Fake ass gross-looking chick.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

All that ink isn't going to look so hot when she's an old lady.

^^ lol, that's what I always think when I see people with extreme tattoos...what is that gonna look like in 40 years? Then I picture all these little saggy-skinned tattooed people in their rocking chairs at the nursing home.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

She stopped being cute to me about the same time she started acting like a huge fucking bitch... So that would be at the end of miami ink. I hate her on la ink, she's a snotty backstabbing bitch. Not sure why i still watch the show...

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

I would like to see her go one day in the public without any tats. I love her with or without.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

i like tats but she just looks like she needs a good scrubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by PostedFromMyiPad View Post
    She stopped being cute to me about the same time she started acting like a huge fucking bitch... So that would be at the end of miami ink. I hate her on la ink, she's a snotty backstabbing bitch. Not sure why i still watch the show...
    And I heard she doesn't even have more than 2 friends!!
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Her sister and that one guy are her friends, so there's two... should we count Aubrey or not?

I really like tattoos, but I don't like people being covered in them like she is. She really does look dirty. I feel like if I shook her hand I'd want to use some Purell afterward, y'know? And I think her ripped up ill-fitting clothes do her no favours whatsoever.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

I don't know that the "dirty" thing is, maybe she's tan under the tats & she goes a "dirty" brown?
    I like some of her pieces, but I don't rate her as a tattoo artist (jmo). I like her "rock chick" clothes sense tho & like the red hair.
    Free Charmed.

she looks pretty good in the no tats picture.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's hideous and looks like Rumer Willis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    And I heard she doesn't even have more than 2 friends!!
    I bet you're right, and guess what? There's a reason she doesn't have many friends... she's talked shit on all of them on camera. Imagine the things she says off camera.

Elite Member

I thought she was really pretty on Miami Ink. I hardly recognized her when LA Ink started. Her face looked swollen and still does. She totally ruined her looks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information