Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Hawkins - plastic surgery or good makeup?

Hi! I'm New Here!

Imo.. I think the makeup is making the difference and the good quality photo is making the difference

photographers know how to work the lighting in a room also

The angles/age make it really hard to determine.

beauty is only skin deep (where's the scalpel?)

Funny thing is...these are all pretty bad photos of her, with the last one being the exception.
    I don't see her having had surgery, simply a good skin care and beauty regime. Gotta love stylists.

Hi! I'm New Here! MuseCatherine's Avatar

I think she has DEFINATELY had at least some filler put in her top lip. I can tell the signs cos I had it done once myself. Also she looks different round the eyes. And in addition, I am surprised no one has mentioned her nose! - In the last 2 years, my hubby and I have noticed her nose now looks a LOT more 'sculpted', she looks more like a barbie now and less human, less real, its so sad. Seriously, compare footage of her at the Miss Universe comp to Myers catalogues now and you can clearly see it. And no, its not just ageing, or good lighting, there are definate changes there. Stop Jen!!! No more! You don't want to end up like Michael Jackson.

Bronze Member

She looks better after the plastic surgery. Her face had improved and I can resist on it. Her face might have undergone into several plastic surgery, just to improve their faces.

I can resist on spam though I can't agree that her face has improved their faces. Whatever the fuck that means.

Why are you targeting forums that discuss plastic surgery when the service you're selling is totally unrelated?

Tool.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Fresh-faced to fine-tuned

Andrew Hornery

August 14, 2010
    Metamorphosis . . . Jennifer Hawkins in her cheerleading days and at last week's Myer launch. Photo: Brendan Esposito

PRIVATE SYDNEY

Whatever Jennifer Hawkins is doing in the looks department, it's working.
    The seasoned, statuesque blonde was a knockout striding down the catwalk last week for Myer. But there is no denying the Jennifer Hawkins of today is a much sleeker version of the fresh-faced cheerleader from Newcastle we first laid eyes on just six years ago. Not that she wants to talk about the metamorphosis, offering PS a firm ''no comment'' when the issue was raised this week.
    Among those sitting in the front row last week, fashionistas were speculating all sorts of things, including a complete ''facial resculpting'', which involves a variety of injections such as Restalyne for fuller lips and Botox for fewer crows feet.

But at the tender age of 26, surely any such work would be premature?
    One magazine editor PS spoke to said it was all due to her lips, which had been ''plumped'', resulting in her face taking on a new appearance.
    But not everyone is convinced Hawkins has had to go to such extremes, with other observers putting her appearance down to ''some very clever make-up and weight loss''.
    Indeed, Hawkins can't seem to get a break, with Today Tonight reporting last week she was bordering on being anorexic.
    Last month Hawkins scalded her face during a photo shoot on the Whitsundays. While there was no evidence of the burn last week, she did have to cancel several modelling jobs and lay low for a couple of weeks.
    Last year she was spotted leaving a well-known Macquarie Street cosmetic surgeon's office, sparking rumours that she was having ''work done''.

Fresh-faced to fine-tuned

She looks like a different person now. But I still don't get her appeal.

Slight nose tweak to refine the point; it was slightly bulbous before. Perhaps a slight bit of filing on the bridge but not much.

Eyebrows are done with makeup and dye. I do the same thing.

Definite filler in top lip.

Definite teeth bleaching. Maybe capped on front two.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hi! I'm New Here!

In her latest david jones campaign she has definitely had too much filler put into her lips it looks a bit gross, Miss Universe's always get the front of their teeth worked on too whether its caps or dentures or just a shave off the ends to look that little bit more perfect. Brow lift for sure, you couldnt see her eyelids before. Whatever they did it looks great.

Elite Member

thats a horrible pic. she looks 40

She looked better pre PS but she's no stunning beauty, imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information