Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Jackson three: Do they share a plastic surgeon?

I LOVE THAT SONG! The music video is unintentionally funny though. lol He is so skinny I love that he was such a good dancer not only than, but even earlier than that. Have you seen the Jackson 5 audition for Motown? They performed James Brown's "I Got That Feeling". God it was scary, he was only 7 years old dancing exactly like Brown. I'm like wtf

(Yeah, it is really sad. I think the success of 'Thriller' was too overwhelming, which I think would for anyone. Than again, knowing how the music industry is today, the artist will probably only be conceited and full of themselves about it instead. You got all these artists who don't have 1% of his talent, yet they're so cocky for no reason. I ain't gon' say no names).

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I had that Right On magazine with Janet. God, I feel old.
    MWUAHA!

They must run a tab with their plastic surgeon.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Would you believe me if I told you there are some people who think he looks better now than he did when he was a young adult?

Apparently, he was too "black" for them (these are coming from Caucasian fans). Okay, so they didn't say that, but its obvious. I read a comment on YouTube where in a video dated in 1995 interview, it was said and I QUOTE "He looked 1,000,000 times better here than he did when his skin was black.."

It is my observation that only white MJ fans (not all) who say this -- not the [white] general public and/nor non-MJ fans. Ironic isn't it. In fact, many a of his white fans didn't become fans until around the late 80s, when he was starting to not look so "african american". I guess he was easier to like. They pretty much ignore all the music he put out pre-1982. To me, its prejudice...borderline racism (heh, a racist MJ fan who knew?). Although I do think his procedures on his nose were his own self consciousness, it also helped him gain a new audience [aforementioned] while losing a big chunk of his former. Was it worth it Michael?

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    It is obvious that they are related - or perhaps just that they share the same plastic surgeon.

Wow, okay call me crazy but that particular picture of MJ doesn't look THAT bad. Blur your eyes..

I don't know what he did, but theres something wrong with his jaw. Something went badly.But anyway, those plastic surgeons need to be sued

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    I never knew Latoya used to be pretty. What a shame!
    Heres some more I found.

This is when she started to get a little knife happy.

::shudders @ her ex-husband. Crazy man.

Last edited by Tati; November 28th, 2007 at 09:29 AM.

Half of the Jackson family has gotten knife happy. I thought MJ was bad, but Latoya looks like a totally different person now, too. I forgot how she used to look back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Would you believe me if I told you there are some people who think he looks better now than he did when he was a young adult?

Apparently, he was too "black" for them (these are coming from Caucasian fans). Okay, so they didn't say that, but its obvious. I read a comment on YouTube where in a video dated in 1995 interview, it was said and I QUOTE "He looked 1,000,000 times better here than he did when his skin was black.."

It is my observation that only white MJ fans (not all) who say this -- not the [white] general public and/nor non-MJ fans. Ironic isn't it. In fact, many a of his white fans didn't become fans until around the late 80s, when he was starting to not look so "african american". I guess he was easier to like. They pretty much ignore all the music he put out pre-1982. To me, its prejudice...borderline racism (heh, a racist MJ fan who knew?). Although I do think his procedures on his nose were his own self consciousness, it also helped him gain a new audience [aforementioned] while losing a big chunk of his former. Was it worth it Michael?

What do you think?
    Are you SERIOUS?! That is incredibly sad and rather disturbing. I thought Michael was very handsome prior to all of the self-mutilation. I had a crush on him when I was young. I will never understand why he did what he did to himself. He's sick in the head.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

If you think just knowing that is disturbing, you may not want to see the actual quotes. You find all the crazies on YouTube. Sometimes I wonder, is it because of their fanaticism that they are positive about everything, or is it subconscious prejudice?

If “alot of people” think MJ is “ugly”, then I wanna know where those people live?? Seriously, where do these people live? Sexytown? Handsomeville? Where everybody looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolies lovebaby? I wanna live there too if that’s the case. Anyway ontopic I honestly think MJ at the World Music Awards was better lookin the Thriller. Seriously. And at James Browns funeral too. And not alot of people look better as the years go by. If that was the case my grandma would be the hottest thing around.. (Seriously she’s gotta be around 105 or something.) And i didn’t read any negative comments about Michaels appearance in any tabloids during WMA. At least not were I live. I think he actually stunned them by looking as supafly as he did.
    “Agreed. I didn’t really like how he looked during the Thriller era.”
    Someone than had asked:

Ok…show me one picture from 2006-07 on which hes `hotter than ever before’?
    That person's response was this:

Here u go, these are 2 pics of Michael at the WMA’s in London last November,I think that he looked Gorgeous that nite, I was there

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I blame Grimmlok, it's all his fault

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

WOW.... LaToya was such a doll!! Why on earth did she destroy her face like that?

And Janet-- she should've never touched anything. The girl was perfectly beautiful from the start.

What do you think?
    I've never heard of anyone (white or black) saying that MJ looked better after surgery!

Your theory on him becoming more popular with whites after his surgery-- I don't think it has anything to do with that. Thriller came out in the early 80's right around when MTV started to get big, so a lot more white kids were exposed to it. Plus since it's more mainstream pop than R&B it was played on all the "white" radio stations. It had nothing to do with what he looked like.

I think Michael looked good before the surgeries. His nose was pretty big, but so what? If a guy's good looking, the nose size doesn't really matter much IMO. As a matter of fact, I kinda like big noses.

Michael looks HOT here-- this is coming from a white person.

To me it's so sad what he's done to himself.

Hmm, maybe. Maybe its a combination of both?

I love that picture myself

Apparently, he was too "black" for them (these are coming from Caucasian fans).
    Ewww who would fancy him now? I believe you but it's hard to imagine!

"Too black" is a stupid thing for people to say.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information