Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Jackson three: Do they share a plastic surgeon?

He's had at least 1 facelift, one eye or brow job to boot, countless nosejobs, his chin done (he admitted that)... in all enough surgery to sever some nerve endings and leave his lips smile wonky.

compare:

and

or perhaps this is to your liking?

or

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I know some one with vitiligo but the spots are in clusters all over the body, not a uniform color all around.Sort of like reverse cow spots. But I think all the Jackson have ruined their faces, they don't look natural. Janet included.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Default oh dear

Sweet! We have a Jackson apologist newbie!!!! Lovin it. Let the Jesus juice jokes commence...

When they talked about Paris Hilton's plastic surgeon coming to her house didn't they say he was also the Jacksons'?

And if you want to know what Michael Jackson would look like naturally, here's the next best thing:

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x7yBqhGVCcBeU6jzbkF/SIG=12s3oha3i/EXP=1185503346/**http%3A//cache.viewimages.com/xt/72177406.jpg%3Fv=1%26g=editorial_na%26s=1[/IMG]

Of course, whether Evan Ross stays unplasticized remains to be seen....
    Last edited by Gen X EJC; July 25th, 2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: pics aren't showing???
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Elite Member

Michael's chin disturbs me more than his nose - that chin looks like a block of wood has been shoved under his skin - ugh!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    Came across this link to an artist's conception of Michael Jackson if he had aged naturally.

Link:
    cityrag: Michael Jackson Au Naturale

Pics:

I actually think he'd have been rather handsome if he turned out this way. Not stunningly beautiful or anything, but a normal, goodlooking black guy with a masculine face. That initial nose job was the first step on a slippery slope that sent his face straight to hell.

Of course, no one can support Michael on certain issues without being called names huh. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    Michael has already had his nose done in the OTW era, and he has had an ENORMOUS amount of plastic surgery to date. Don't even try to deny it. His butchered face is made of plastic.
    Actually, I think the first nose job in the OTW was fine (although it wasn't mandatory) and mostly likely do to him falling on stage. He shouldn't have more than after that. In Thriller it could still pass for a 'natural' looking nose. By the Bad era it was still somewhat decent, but it just got worse and worse after the late 80s.

Whose denying what? I never said he didn't butcher his face, obviously. I know what he looks like now (sadly). I'm talking about his past looks. What does that have to do with anything in recent years? I'm trying to understand you, but are you implying that I don't think he did much to his face? Because I a'm not, and don't know where'd you get that idea

Michael admitted to the cleft in his chin (it makes it look like a butt, gross choice) and two nose jobs....back in 1988. At that point in time, that sounds reasonable (although I'd say more 3 or 4 than 2). But when he still maintains that number in 2003 he's lying. In the Martin Bashir documentary, when Bashir asks him "So what you're saying is that you've only had one nose job?" Michael answers "...Two. Just on my nose *points to nose*" The interview is rather skeptical So he asks again and MJ says "...that I can remember".

Maybe he's getting old

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlite View Post
    I actually think he'd have been rather handsome if he turned out this way. Not stunningly beautiful or anything, but a normal, goodlooking black guy with a masculine face. That initial nose job was the first step on a slippery slope that sent his face straight to hell.
    You're kidding. That thing looks horrendous.
    Last edited by Tati; November 28th, 2007 at 09:22 AM.

^^ Hmm.... I think I agree with Kimberlite. If that's truly how he would have looked, it's not that bad at all.
    Then again, I don't like 'pretty boys'. He should have stopped w/ the PS at Thriller.

That's terrible about his father teasing him as a child about his looks. He was an adorable little boy IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Actually, I think the first nose job in the OTW was fine (although it wasn't mandatory) and mostly likely do to him falling on stage. He shouldn't have more than after that. In Thriller it could still pass for a 'natural' looking nose. By the Bad era it was still somewhat decent, but it just got worse and worse after the late 80s.
    I agree. He was extremely handsome between the OTW and Bad eras. From then on - simply disgusting.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    You're kidding. That thing looks horrendous.
    That wasn't very nice. I think you could find many Black guys that look more or less like that. Okay, so the nose is wide even by his ethnic standards, but overall, the face looks pretty normal.

On a related note, I'm not a fan of Black male rhinoplasty, since I think many Black men have very handsome noses.

I'm a black woman, so don't insult me like that. Okay, I don't know any black men -- or any man, for example -- that looks like his child hood features exaggerated. Which is exactly what that photo shopped attempt is.

I agree. He was extremely handsome between the OTW and Bad eras. From then on - simply disgusting.
    He looked okay in 'Dangerous'. You know, like in Remember the Time. He was like, pretty looking...pretty than some girls I know.
    Last edited by Tati; November 28th, 2007 at 09:23 AM.

Those girls need to be *really* ugly, then :X He looked like a freak starting from this album, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    It is obvious that they are related - or perhaps just that they share the same plastic surgeon.

For as LaToya Jackson celebrated her sister Janet's 41st birthday at the weekend, the family resemblance between the sisters - and their brother Michael - was striking.
    But these days, the siblings' identical looks appear to owe almost as much to the knife as to genetics.
    Scroll down for more ...
    Surgical similarity? Janet Jackson celebrates her 41st birthday in the Bahamas. Her looks resemble those of Michael. LaToya, who has similar features, was also at the party

An onlooker at the Aura club, in the Bahamas, said: "There was absolutely no mistaking the two Jackson sisters.
    "Not only were the two women of identical build, they were both wearing strappy dresses and had the same length hair.
    "But the most striking similarity was their resemblance to Michael. Everything from the nose to the drawn- on, high arched eyebrows was the same.
    "People were joking that the three of them must have the same plastic surgeon on their mobile phones' speed dial."
    Scroll down for more ...
    As they were: Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson and LaToya Jackson

The Jackson three: Do they share a plastic surgeon? | the Daily Mail
    Does anybody else notice that Latoya is wearing to much powder or something in her younger photo??? It looks like she was trying to make her skin lighter even back then.. or maybe it is just a glare from the flash.. who knows. It is a shame though, they were all so good looking back then. However Janet's dosent look nearly as bad as Michael and Latoya.

Janet is pretty, she looks sort of like Michael did during the thriller era

Those girls need to be *really* ugly, then :X He looked like a freak starting from this album, imo.

I don't know, I think he's cute here

hat's cuz you cant see up close and he's buried under half a pound of makeup.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information