Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holly Madison (Girls Next Door)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Trust me, I graduated from college and there are PLENTY of bimbos with college degrees. As long as you show up and do your work you can graduate.
    I was just gonna say! The stupidest person I know just finished her PHD in biology.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I was just gonna say! The stupidest person I know just finished her PHD in biology.

maybe she is stupid in other areas of her life, but certainly not academically. I wouldn't frown on other people's academic achievements regardless of what you, personally think about their intelligence or personality. Getting a PHd is by NO means easy and cannot be accomplished by much of the population. Not trying to start a debate here, but I would not downplay someones accomplishment.

I kinda see what Chilly Willy is saying though. Not that it's not an accomplishment, but some people manage to get their degrees in questionable ways...sometimes its not about learning, it's about cramming the night before an exam to pass the test and the immediately forgetting everything...or even worse, cheating. I'm in pharmacy school right now and there are plenty of people in my class that I would trust with my life, but there are some who I wouldn't step foot in their pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    I kinda see what Chilly Willy is saying though. Not that it's not an accomplishment, but some people manage to get their degrees in questionable ways...sometimes its not about learning, it's about cramming the night before an exam to pass the test and the immediately forgetting everything...or even worse, cheating. I'm in pharmacy school right now and there are plenty of people in my class that I would trust with my life, but there are some who I wouldn't step foot in their pharmacy.

I agree when it comes to degrees...but a PhD isnt just something you can cram for...it requires an extensive thesis as well as presenting your findings to colleagues and facing a panel who can ask you questions etc... I think many people can make it through university just by scamming their way through...but to even be accepted to do a PhD is difficult and compeitive and certainly not a priviledge given to those who just scammed their way through the system, thats all I am saying. I also know plenty of people who just got through university, but in the case of a PhD degree, i think it is quite a different comparison

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffMaker View Post
    LMAO .....That picture..... LMAO ........ The horror......LMAO..... All changes were for the better. I bet she would run and crawl under the bed someone blast that picture on television or put in STAR Mag.
    OMG US weekly Issue 634 April 9, 2007 page 100 Holly Madison is telling them why she got PS. LMAO!

Silver Member

OMG. Is this for real? I still LOVE Holly.

I can't believe that is the same girl that is now Hef's #1 girlfriend! Creepy. But she does look 100% better..

I don't really see that much difference, and honestly, I don't see why she needed a nose job at all! Some of your responses really surprise me... The only thing she needed was better or more makeup, and not to head straight for the scalpel But I really wouldn't expect any better from such a person. Most people just need better hair and makeup and they look completely different without getting gratuitous surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    maybe she is stupid in other areas of her life, but certainly not academically. I wouldn't frown on other people's academic achievements regardless of what you, personally think about their intelligence or personality. Getting a PHd is by NO means easy and cannot be accomplished by much of the population. Not trying to start a debate here, but I would not downplay someones accomplishment.
    LOL, way not to start a debate.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

WHY do girls throw themselves at Hugh Hefner?

Oh ok ,dont answer that.

But seriously he's ugly.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ok i can see a slight difference in her nose but i was expecting something horrible .. that wasn't even that bad!! she just seems to wear more makeup now

^Don't forget about the mystic tan!

All I really see surgery-wise in the face is the nose job and plumped upper lip (which I already figured)
    I remember an episode of Girls Next Door where she complained about her (fake) nose not pointing 'upward' enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by semanticsofsermon View Post
    LOL @ her shirt in the "before" picture.
    LMAO!

Ewww! She was ugly before meeting hef, then after she still wacky looking...ewwww!
    Love ya,
    Dara

I really don't find any of the girlfriends that attractive, some of the models in the magazine are so much better. And 3 generic looking blondes? A brunette, redhead, and blonde would be more interesting.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    I don't really see that much difference, and honestly, I don't see why she needed a nose job at all! Some of your responses really surprise me... The only thing she needed was better or more makeup, and not to head straight for the scalpel But I really wouldn't expect any better from such a person. Most people just need better hair and makeup and they look completely different without getting gratuitous surgery.
    I agree.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information