Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Montag Talks About Her Plastic Surgery

Thank god.. I was going to be so sad when cat-lady finally died.. now we have someone new to gawk at when that time comes.

She is seriously creepy looking. I couldn't watch her interview for long, she skeeved me out too much.

She's one scapel cut from Joan Rivers.

The surgery this chick needs is to kick her plastic rat bastard of a hubby to the curb!!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I had to watch this again because I'm trying really hard to pinpoint what is making her look so freakish now. I think the chin reduction didn't turn out too badly. BUT something is freakishly wrong now. Is it that the nose is too small or that the cheek implants look terrible, or both? She has kind of a "caveman" look now where the cheeks look too high up or something, I can't put my finger on it.
    I think its that the surgery threw off the basic planes of her face.

Heidi's head is the natural size that it is, she can't change that. Before it made sense because the slope of her browbone, her cheekbones, nose and jaw:

But now, the top of her head is the same size, but she's shaved off her jaw and nose, and emphasized her cheekbones. She's given herself this freakish square-shaped head now, and you can almost tell that her face is supposed to be longer but it was cut off:

Plus she's got small features on her face now, whereas before she had larger features. So its like she's got too much cheek area. Her features don't take up enough space now.

I also think that her platinum blond hair, dead eyes and giant fake eyelashes are enhancing the scary look for her.

She has a robot-like voice...
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

This is sad. She looks freakish now.

Goodness gracious. IMHO, she looks so much like the younger version of Cindy Jackson. The woman who had multiple plastic surgeries to look like Barbie.
    Rock the fuck on!

It's amazing how much the surgery aged her. She doesn't look bad now...yet. But I think her features before suited her face much better. She looks so generic now. How sad.

See, the problem with this much surgery is not how she looks now, although the boobs are way too big and yes, the fake lashes age her, but how she will look in ten years. Drastic plastic surgery is really a deal with the devil...you may look better in the short run, but then your face ages all wonky and there's no way you'll look 'right' later on.

There's a very VERY few cases where this isn't true, but most of them only had mild plastic surgery. Anyone with all this reconstruction nonsense just fucks it up for themselves.

Enjoy looking like a bug eyed barbie while you can, Heidi. You'll look like Joan Rivers soon enough and YOU don't have the benefit of being funny.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

ITA agree Lola....what a freakish way to go through your twenties!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    See, the problem with this much surgery is not how she looks now, although the boobs are way too big and yes, the fake lashes age her, but how she will look in ten years. Drastic plastic surgery is really a deal with the devil...you may look better in the short run, but then your face ages all wonky and there's no way you'll look 'right' later on.

There's a very VERY few cases where this isn't true, but most of them only had mild plastic surgery. Anyone with all this reconstruction nonsense just fucks it up for themselves.

Enjoy looking like a bug eyed barbie while you can, Heidi. You'll look like Joan Rivers soon enough and YOU don't have the benefit of being funny.
    well the jaw will stay the same and the botox will wear off. so what happens when the brow lift begins to sag? she might look better.

The nose job and the brow lift are going to be the main problem. She shouldn't have gone for the second nose job. One was more than enough
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

They are like cut in half bowling balls.

She looks like a younger Joan Rivers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information