Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Montag Talks About Her Plastic Surgery

I feel bad for her.. I hope she loses this delusion soon for her sake.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    my god what a dumbass. her face is so weird looking now and her boobs are totally out of proportion with the rest of her body. and the plastic surgeon looks like some kind of creepy wax serial killer/kiddie rapist.
    that's frank ryan. he didn't used to look like that, he must have had some weird work done to his eyes. and he's the master who's done all the work to janice dickinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I had to laugh when a guy on that video said she was "fairly attractive" before the surgery. I guess that's the ultimate insult for some people.

She looks plastic and I think the surgery made her look older. In that video she looks like she can barely move her face.
    Who says being second best is such a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    thank you
    rough day today, I saw a picture of her getting chemo - sort of wrecked me all to heck. ah hem. I sincerely appreciate prayers!
    Aw, peach! I'm truly sorry to hear this about your granddaughter. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I don't see her jaw, eyes and lips as an improvement. It has just aged her.
    I agree. She looks like she's in her early 30s now to me.

Prayers for you GaPeach. I could give a hoot less about commenting on Heidi. My best to you and your family!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

That browlift erased all trace of individuality from her face. And gave her that drag queen look.

If she absolutely insisted on having something done she should have limited it to her ears (minor imo and an improvement) and maybe her chin, that was pretty prominent so I could see wanting to reduce it a bit.

The rest, the lips, nose, butt, boobs, neck and other lipo, the botox and fat injections to her face--all of that was so unnecessary. It gave her a totally weird, plastic look.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Among the procedures Montag underwent: a mini brow lift, Botox in her brow and frownline area, a nose job revision, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, chin reduction, neck liposuction, had her ears pinned back,a breast augmentation revision, liposuction on her waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, and a buttock augmentation.

from Radaronline.com
    Too much, not well done. I think the worst parts are:

1. the brow lift--unnecessary, her eyes were her best feature and if you want arched brows, just pluck them correctly.
    2. the fattened lips--the upper one is immobile and weirdly shaped and this ruined her formerly nice smile. If you've done all that work on your teeth, why make your lips so fat you can't hardly see your teeth? lol
    3. the botox--this is why her face/brow don't move and she looks so plastic. If the botox wears off and she doesn't renew it, she will look a lot younger again...well, she'll look like a 23 year old who was in a very bad car accident and had a lot of reconstructive facial surgery

The cheek stuff isn't good either. Whether it's fat injections or implants it is too big. And not even balanced, imo. Of course normal faces are seldom symmetrical, but somehow it's worse when nature didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that's frank ryan. he didn't used to look like that, he must have had some weird work done to his eyes. and he's the master who's done all the work to janice dickinson.
    OMG noooooo. This dingbat hired JANICE DICKINSON'S SURGEON??? That is so very damn dumb. I'm shocked that anyone would hire him. Man, you cannot pinch pennies when getting your face cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne of Cleves View Post
    She looks plastic and I think the surgery made her look older. In that video she looks like she can barely move her face.
    I've concluded that Botox is REALLY aging. Women get it to look younger but it doesn't work for that, it really doesn't. I have seen women who got various other types of treatments--thermage, fillers etc and done right those things CAN make you look a bit younger. But not Botox. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That browlift erased all trace of individuality from her face. And gave her that drag queen look.

If she absolutely insisted on having something done she should have limited it to her ears (minor imo and an improvement) and maybe her chin, that was pretty prominent so I could see wanting to reduce it a bit.

The rest, the lips, nose, butt, boobs, neck and other lipo, the botox and fat injections to her face--all of that was so unnecessary. It gave her a totally weird, plastic look.
    ITA. I can see the ears and chin, okay. The body stuff, whatever. But everything else was FINE before. She's insane. And very stupid. And I bet she can't sing a note. That album is probably processed as hell and she may've even had "help". I predict a lot of lip-synching in Heidi's concert future.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    . . .

OMG noooooo. This dingbat hired JANICE DICKINSON'S SURGEON??? That is so very damn dumb. I'm shocked that anyone would hire him. Man, you cannot pinch pennies when getting your face cut.
    . . . .
    not sure she pinched pennies because i doubt that he's cheap.

i've seen some of his earlier work and thought it was ok. but i think he went downhill after he caught the crazy from janice.

^^interesting, thanks! He sure seems to have 'sold out' at some point....offer him $$, he'll do anything. ugh.

Heidi should've talked to whoever did most of Angelina's alterations, circa 2003 or so. Now THAT was good PS.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    That made me tear up... NO parent or grandparent should have to see that. So sorry. I just cant even imagine..
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That sucks Peach. Keeping her in my prayers along with the rest of your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm so sorry, Peach. Thoughts and prayers to her, and to you and your family. I can't imagine how hard it must be.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Aw, peach! I'm truly sorry to hear this about your granddaughter. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Prayers for you GaPeach. I could give a hoot less about commenting on Heidi. My best to you and your family!
    when things like this happen you join boards with people who are dealing with the same thing - then you become attached to these beautiful angels, when one of them doesn't make it, it's hard to deal with. My angel will not grow for the next three years unless she goes into remission so I make her clothes for her. If I get worried I sew like I can sew her to good health - it keeps me busy.

I need to think about Jennifer Aniston and other celebs because it keeps me from thinking about other things that I really care about.

Thank you all for caring, and I do mean that. I didn't have much faith in doctors but thats changed now, there are some wonderful people in the medical field.

Heidi should've talked to whoever did most of Angelina's alterations, circa 2003 or so. Now THAT was good PS.

That's probably super top secret, written into a contract that the doc can never talk. But I agree. I think AJ has one of the best nose jobs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    elective surgery is not in my vocabulary... surgery hurts, being put to sleep is scary. Plastic surgery is for the vain unless you Have to get a eye lift to see or repair damage from a car accident..... what I'm saying is I'm to chicken to do that crap to my body and so far from what I've seen plastic surgery doesn't make you look better.
    GaPeach--I swear to God I cannot even imagine the horror you and your entire family must be going through. My heart goes out to you all and I will absolutely keep your sweet Granddaughter in my thoughts (not a religious gal personally) and positive vibes for a full and happy life. Please know you have people here, who you don't know, but will be happy to listen to you and give you the support I can only imagine you must need. Count me as one of them. Anytime, PM me. And I sincerely hope all the best for your grandbaby.

I had to watch this again because I'm trying really hard to pinpoint what is making her look so freakish now. I think the chin reduction didn't turn out too badly. BUT something is freakishly wrong now. Is it that the nose is too small or that the cheek implants look terrible, or both? She has kind of a "caveman" look now where the cheeks look too high up or something, I can't put my finger on it. Plus it all just looks so plastic and so very wrong, it looks so far from natural now. I bet now she's reading all this criticism she's receiving and instead of realizing that she fucked up, she's wondering how she can fix it to make herself look "even better". I foresee more operations in the very near future.

GAPeach, I'm not quite sure whats going on but your granddaughter is in my prayers as well.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I had to watch this again because I'm trying really hard to pinpoint what is making her look so freakish now. I think the chin reduction didn't turn out too badly. BUT something is freakishly wrong now. Is it that the nose is too small or that the cheek implants look terrible, or both? She has kind of a "caveman" look now where the cheeks look too high up or something, I can't put my finger on it. Plus it all just looks so plastic and so very wrong, it looks so far from natural now. I bet now she's reading all this criticism she's receiving and instead of realizing that she fucked up, she's wondering how she can fix it to make herself look "even better". I foresee more operations in the very near future.

GAPeach, I'm not quite sure whats going on but your granddaughter is in my prayers as well.

There's no definition to her lips, she looks like someone who had an allergic reaction

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information