Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Kim Kardashian do something to her face?

She looks just like Hunter Tylo in the picture, big lips and all.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

SVZ

i think she had lipo on her stomach and the fat injected in to her ass.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ god who would have injections into their ass?! i just dont get it! i cannot look good up close though... ugh, fake bitch

fgg

Kim Kardashian: 'Rumors Don't Bother Me Anymore'

By Dahvi Shira
    Wednesday March 16, 2011 07:10 PM EDT

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to tabloid reports speculating she's had plastic surgery. But the reality starlet doesn't let the falsifications get the best of her.

"Rumors don't bother me anymore," Kardashian, 30, told Self magazine while shooting their April cover. "I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous ... You can't worry about all the gossip."

But it's not just Kardashian's lips that reports claim she's had altered.

"They'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between," she says. "When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done?' People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!"

Luckily, Kardashian's little sisters Kendall and Kylie aren't exposed to the same kind of "rumors and lies" that she and her other sisters, Kourtney and Khlo, had to deal with when they first became famous.

"They definitely stay away from all the tabloid magazines," Kardashian explains. "They're not really allowed to get those."

But if Kardashian lived in a world where celebrity magazine covers were irrelevant, she'd want it to be of the CSI nature.

"I would either be a crime scene investigator or a makeup artist," she says. "Or both. Maybe I should do makeup for the people on the crime scene [who] are dead."

But in the simpler scheme of things, Kardashian says she'd even be happy working as a cleaning lady.

"I'm the biggest neat freak at home," she admits. "I don't have people over for the reason [that] I don't like anyone in my space. I think I was a housekeeper in my last life. Sitting at home in sweats and cleaning out my closet would be a perfect night for me."

Adds Kardashian, "At home, everything has to be perfectly in line and perfectly color-coordinated. I'm just a neat freak, OCD, crazy girl."

still denying any PS.

"I'd be happy just being a maid." Bitch, please. If there weren't magazine covers she and the rest of her klan would still find a way to whore themselves out for attention. They're like an incurable fungus on Hollywood's foot.

Bronze Member

"I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous ... You can't worry about all the gossip."
    I remember when the flu also made my upper lip swell up...honest.

"They'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between," she says. "When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done?' People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!"

This again? It's not just your nose we are talking about Kim. "Yesterday" was 2006/2007 because that's around the time you started getting the bulk of your PS done. Remember she had already gotten PS and lipo before, all paid for by her ex-husband who already confirmed what we suspected all along! In addition to the informed opinions of various plastic surgeons the before and after photographs don't lie. No one loses weight while simultaneously growing 2 cup sizes and having their ass swell to the size of a beach ball. Calling out BS that obvious is called applied logic, which Kim obviously lacks.

"I'd be happy just being a maid." Bitch, please. If there weren't magazine covers she and the rest of her klan would still find a way to whore themselves out for attention.
    I suppose she'd also like the wages of a maid. TBH aside from dabbling in the world's oldest profession, Kim really is only qualified to clean houses and flip burgers. Being an SFX makeup artist requires a considerable degree of artistic skill, a good barista coordination etc. What an idiot ...

"I would either be a crime scene investigator or a makeup artist," she says. "Or both. Maybe I should do makeup for the people on the crime scene [who] are dead."
    What the hell would they want her there for? To see if she can identify the make of a suspect's shoes? I think the authorities have enough inert bodies to deal with already in the form of corpses. Another thing, mortuary cosmetologists do not go to crime scenes. Good grief, is there a limit to this woman's stupidity?

They're like an incurable fungus on Hollywood's foot.
    Someone needs to order a tanker truck full of 'Bravo' to get rid of that infestation.
    Last edited by Tati; March 29th, 2011 at 03:42 PM.

^ you guys are so right on

Why lie?

Kim Kardashian before rhinoplasty:

Upper lip seems to vary in size.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

im such a bitch

"Rumors don't bother me anymore,"

Bullshit. Whore used this whole article to lie and deny ... of course, it bothers you. You're full of shit and silicone. now fuck right off.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Delusional ho.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Shouldn't the title of the thread be "what hasn't Kim Kardashian done to her face"?

Not that I believe Kim K for a second - she's had a boatload of PS, but a new girl recently started at my office and she's very tiny, probably just over 5 feet, and not fat, by any means, but her ass is MASSIVE. It looks completely disproportionate to her body. Freakily huge. She is clearly not the type to have plastic surgery, but I cannot get over the size of her butt. So I guess there are people out there that are built like that. (I still think Kim's had major PS)

^ really? I want pics!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Shouldn't the title of the thread be "what hasn't Kim Kardashian done to her face"?
    haha this was literally my first reaction to this thread!

she was pretty before, why f- it up! "imperfections" can be really attractive and stop us all looking like cookie cutter clones.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information