Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Did Kim Kardashian do something to her face?

That think looks like an independent attachment to the rest of her body. So ridiculous looking and I don't for one second believe that it's real.

^ No one does. There are like 300 negative (and funny) comments about her and her ass at TMZ. We aren't the only ones who hate her. I don't understand how the Kardashian machine keeps going so strong.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Because people love to hate her.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

because fat chicks like me want a role model too

I think she's fug
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

vouch
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

+1

It was nice to see Dockwhore posting here. Brings back great memories.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ sorry, i can't believe i'm semi-defending this bitch, but who are you to say that she's not a great beauty, like that's a fact? just because you studied aesthetics? i guess they didn't teach that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if sunshine thinks she's beautiful then to her, she is.
    That's exactly the problem with the general public, they don't study proportions or much of anything for that matter. They can agree when someone looks better than the average person but that's about as far as their discernment goes. As an artist who often draws from live models, nitpicking is a necessity. You learn to critique everything and I mean everything. The scale goes from homely-average-pretty-beautiful-near perfect. When I said striking I meant that most people will find her attractive even though her features, while unusual, are simply pretty. If you want a more concrete example Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Fawzia were definitely on the upper end of the aforementioned scale, Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie while eye-catching aren't in the same league. There are people with aesthetically exquisite features who aren't overwhelmingly attractive at first glance. It's when you look at them carefully that you realize just how beautiful they truly are.

I for one don't find Elizabeth Taylor attractive. And there's nothing wrong with Stef. She doesn't have a problem because she hasn't studied proportions. You may claim to know who is really attractive because you have, but all you can say is who is attractive to you. The general public does not have a problem.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^I agree. And I've never found Elizabeth Taylor beautiful, I've always thought her looks were overrated.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ dagger to the heart brah!

I do love her eyebrows, but I just find something about her face to be kinda plain. Personally, I've always suspected she had a nose job. Her nose looks so weird in this picture.

I don't think Elisabeth Taylor was a great beauty either. She has very nice lips, nice eyes and a nice nose but I think her bone structure is very plain. Her face was kinda flat.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh yes, Elizabeth did have a nose job around age 17/18/19 - you can even see it in her film work, it was just a slight refinement really, but its there.

and I can understand people who find her plain or whatever, I'm just not one of them

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I don't think Elisabeth Taylor was a great beauty either. She has very nice lips, nice eyes and a nice nose but I think her bone structure is very plain. Her face was kinda flat.
    Some would now say that she needed cheek implants ! This is Fawzia btw:

100% natural. She was referred to as 'Venus' and was considered by many a fine artist to have been one of the most beautiful women ever born. I don't think anyone could really argue otherwise. Compare that to today's plethora of botoxed plastic women.

Thread Information