Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Kim Kardashian do something to her face?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    no, she's stunning imo with makeup even with messed up PS
    without makeup still better looking than most people i see
    as for the body-chubby for sure
    There is no denying that she is an attractive girl with striking features. She is not, however, the great beauty some people make her out to be. I studied aesthetics and even with all her PS there are certain things about her that are off. Her face, especially without makeup is vaguely goat-like. If anything the large silastic cheek implants only help draw attention to the fact that it's too long. Longish faces are passable on taller individuals but not on someone that small. Her nose which was once slightly rounded but more in proportion to her face is now too small. Her lips meet in a straight line and the upper lip is not in proportion to the lower lip hence the frequent 'flu' injections (which she denies). The area between the lacrimal canaliculi and the middle of the eye is too long and narrow, the other half is too short. Her eyebrows are too close to her eyes, the point of the arch is too low and the end brow portion is too short. Now for her body, she's not a natural hourglass. That is an illusion created by her oversized breast implants. If you observe her carefully (especially from behind) she is somewhat pear-shaped, her butt implants make her wide hips look lower and even more unbalanced. One plastic surgeon even referred to her pelvic region as a rectangle which is far from the ideal. She would look better if her torso were a few inches shorter and her legs were somewhat longer. Their shape could be better as well...
    Last edited by aeltri; June 20th, 2011 at 04:07 AM.

^^ sorry, i can't believe i'm semi-defending this bitch, but who are you to say that she's not a great beauty, like that's a fact? just because you studied aesthetics? i guess they didn't teach that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if sunshine thinks she's beautiful then to her, she is.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow thats awesome aeltri, I wish I could send you my pic so you could tell me whats wrong and if I can fix it - I'm serious too.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ sorry, i can't believe i'm semi-defending this bitch, but who are you to say that she's not a great beauty, like that's a fact? just because you studied aesthetics? i guess they didn't teach that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if sunshine thinks she's beautiful then to her, she is.
    Yeah, I don't understand that. Beautiful faces don't have rules, there's no standard.

fgg

there is some sort of calculation to true beauty so what aeltri is saying isn't total bullshit. i do think kk had natural beauty before she fucked with it.

I remember Jaclyn Smith used to be an example of whatever it is we're talking about now.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

there are calculations and ratios to what the majority of people would consider beauty; its been surveyed, but I too believe that the most beautiful people are not technically "perfect" - there's beauty in flaws I've surmised from years of studying the subject too amateurishly myself

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jen84 View Post
    ^I don't know. The guy friend likes tall leggy blonde though, maybe that's why he didn't find Kim attractive.

I think she's cute and don't need all that surgery. Especially butt implants..
    she is not everyone's cup of tea for sure. but whether you would date her or not, i think 90% of guys find her hot.
    but you're right, the implants are gross.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aeltri View Post
    There is no denying that she is an attractive girl with striking features. She is not, however, the great beauty some people make her out to be. I studied aesthetics and even with all her PS there are certain things about her that are off. Her face, especially without makeup is vaguely goat-like. If anything the large silastic cheek implants only help draw attention to the fact that it's too long. Longish faces are passable on taller individuals but not on someone that small. Her nose which was once slightly rounded but more in proportion to her face is now too small. Her lips meet in a straight line and the upper lip is not in proportion to the lower lip hence the frequent 'flu' injections (which she denies). The area between the lacrimal canaliculi and the middle of the eye is too long and narrow, the other half is too short. Her eyebrows are too close to her eyes, the point of the arch is too low and the end brow portion is too short. Now for her body, she's not a natural hourglass. That is an illusion created by her oversized breast implants. If you observe her carefully (especially from behind) she is somewhat pear-shaped, her butt implants make her wide hips look lower and even more unbalanced. One plastic surgeon even referred to her pelvic region as a rectangle which is far from the ideal. She would look better if her torso were a few inches shorter and her legs were somewhat longer. Their shape could be better as well...
    so according to your calculations who is beautiful?

its true, its called the Golden Ratio I believe which has to do w/ the "perfect face" (google it), however, beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder, it doesn't have to do w/ "perfection" imo

When I see people with the "perfect face", I think they are pretty, but not even close to always being beautiful

No, the Golden Ratio is a mathematical constant and has nothing to do with perceptions of beauty. Any attempts to link it to the human face have not been proven at all. Beauty remains subjective.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

If the majority thinks it, it must be true!

that she's fug?

I think she's physically gorgeous, actually. But she's so incredibly mentally worthless that I rarely click her threads anymore, not even for curiosity's sake. A pretty thing with no substance only holds attention for so long...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She has an x-ray to prove her ass is real, but wasn't it proven that x-rays don't show 'silicone'?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information