Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Cool Sculpting

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    JKM hasn't posted on this board in years.
    Thanks CZB, I didnt realize that.
    czb likes this.

Where are you having the treatment? Tummy?
    Froogy likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Mrs Mo did it last year, just on a lark, because her doctor started offering it. Two treatments were like $900. It's one of those things that is almost impossible to measure the results of objectively. It's uncomfortable, and is more like freezing-ass cold sculpting than cool sculpting.

Why can't they measure results objectively? I would think there would be inches lost as the fat ... well whatever the fat does once frozen.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Why can't they measure results objectively? I would think there would be inches lost as the fat ... well whatever the fat does once frozen.
    I know that the fat cells are supposed to die and then eventually get flushed from the body. Because you aren't getting an immediate effect, it is difficult to measure the person's progress. Especially if it's a person whose weight can vary by several pounds over a week, or experience bloating occasionally - either through diets or hormonal cycles. I think it did work, but we didn't set a baseline measurement for purposes of comparing later. Also, the effective amount of subcutaneous adipose tissue that she was trying to get rid of probably only amounted to a few pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Thanks CZB, I didnt realize that.
    Yep, thanks alcohol!!
    czb likes this.

^^ WTH, I cant blame this on alcohol as it is 10:30am, I thought I was replying to Sprynkles about the treatment area. Yes it is my tummy area. Alcohol (in my mind) is why I cant get rid of my gut. I'm super active and eat healthy

^^ WTH, I cant blame this on alcohol as it is 10:30am, I thought I was replying to Sprynkles about the treatment area. Yes it is my tummy area. Alcohol (in my mind) is why I cant get rid of my gut. I'm super active and eat healthy
    We think it's alcohol, too. Super sugary, slows down your metabolism, and slows down your ability to make good decisions about how much to eat or drink. It's like the perfect storm.

Elite Member

I read (don't judge me) when Brandi Glanville got hers, she said that if you have any auto-immune issues there can be problems. It caused her psoriasis to flair up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    We think it's alcohol, too. Super sugary, slows down your metabolism, and slows down your ability to make good decisions about how much to eat or drink. It's like the perfect storm.
    Beer has a lot of sugar in it? Did not know that. Weirdly enough, I do not eat and drink. The thought of eating during or after drinking alcohol makes me want to vomit. My friends always want to stop and get fast food or order in. They say it helps with the hangovers. I havent had a hangover since highschool. Just give me a big glass of water and put me to bed.

Beer has a lot of sugar in it? Did not know that. Weirdly enough, I do not eat and drink. The thought of eating during or after drinking alcohol makes me want to vomit. My friends always want to stop and get fast food or order in. They say it helps with the hangovers. I havent had a hangover since highschool. Just give me a big glass of water and put me to bed.
    Mrs. Mo is usually drinking wine or sparkling wine. I will have maybe one beer. But with steak, it's red wine. Admittedly, there is not a lot of sugar in beer, but there are a lot of beers out there and big differences between them. The more ABV in beer, the more the calories go up. There are 7 calories in a gram of ethanol/alcohol, vs. 9 for fat, and 4 for both carbs (sugar) and protein. One of my favorite beers (Heavy Seas Peg Leg) has 249 calories per bottle. A glass of high-alcohol white or red wine is about 190 calories. That adds up quickly if you are drinking more than one bottle or glass, and drinking more than one night on the weekend.

The other thing that alcohol does is interfere the the metabolism of fat itself. Instead of fat being processed and used as a metabolic fuel, alcohol takes its place, and the fat gets stored as fat. I don't know how long this effect lasts, though.

^^ thanks Mo. I totally know alcohol is why I have a beer gut. I'm 5'2" weigh on average around 115. I can wrap my tiny hands around my ankle. I wear a 3.5 in little girl shoes ( I have Megan Markel legs, gross, I know ) My stomach isnt huge, it just bothers me. Before I drank alcohol like I do now, I weighed 95lbs and everyone though I had an eating disorder.

I will have before pics on Saturday and I will post them. I've never taken a selfi and I'm not starting now!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

If someone wants to cough up the $$$ I am happy to be an experiment for the test where someone needs to loose 838484lbs

^^ thanks Mo. I totally know alcohol is why I have a beer gut. I'm 5'2" weigh on average around 115. I can wrap my tiny hands around my ankle. I wear a 3.5 in little girl shoes ( I have Megan Markel legs, gross, I know ) My stomach isnt huge, it just bothers me. Before I drank alcohol like I do now, I weighed 95lbs and everyone though I had an eating disorder.

I will have before pics on Saturday and I will post them. I've never taken a selfi and I'm not starting now!
    Hearing the raw numbers, it sounds like you are in really good shape - but I understood where you were coming from when you mentioned your legs. People like to keep things in proportion - like have a much smaller waist than hips (if you are a woman), or flat abdominals. When Mrs Mo left the house for work this morning, my jaw was hanging - she looked amazing. But she is not where she wants to be in terms of proportions. She remembers her thirties and forties, and wants to maintain in that range - I don't know what is physically realistic or attainable when you get to be a certain age.

Your wife is beautiful and is crazy if she thinks she isnt. No offense to her! I agree, I dont know what is attainable as every one ages differently.

I'm 36, female and have the worst proportions. My arms and legs are sticks (though pretty toned) I have a huge chest for my frame (32DD) and a beer gut. I have no hips to speak of. Thanks to scoliosis, the right side of my waist is boy straight and my left side has a curve. Everyone is their own's worst critic and I think I look like the worst mismatched body anyone could imagine.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information